Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa launches Dine Around The World initiative
Best Maldives All Inclusive Resorts for Foodies
17 August, 2021
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis situated in the Indian Ocean and is the home to four restaurants that offer a variety of different cuisines. Ranging from Mediterranean to Japanese, Italian, Asian, Central and South American to Vegetarian and many additional treats to discover fully satisfy even the most discerning gourmets.
This as Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa introduced the idea of traveling through food and as the setting changes, guests are fully teleported in another reality where they will have a major grasp of its authenticity, culinary traditions and culture. Each restaurant in this corner of paradise on earth, will allow guests to take on an enriched gustatory journey.
This has been possible through Emerald Maldives initiative of having a monthly visiting chef. By traveling to the resort, they will introduce their culture, recipes and cuisine and strengthen the resorts culinary knowledge with a new take on ingredients, on flavors and add to the cuisines already present at the resort. Some of these are Russian Chef Nikita Baumer, Russian Chef Nikita Martynov and Indian Chef Kunal Kapoor that brought their recipes directly to the Maldives by showed their take on cuisine and demonstrated their cooking techniques.
Russian Chef Nikita Martynov made visit a couple of times by introduced Russian Cuisine. He conducted Hands on training for the Emerald Chefs to prepare Russian dishes with a distribution of a certification at the end of his visit, organized and prepared a wine dinner and prepared daily Hold & Cold dishes for the Aqua Buffet. He was then preparing Quiches for the Special Russian Easter Dinner at Aqua Restaurant, Trained Kitchen TMs special Marination for Fish & Meat for BBQ Cooking and prepared the Russian Easter Special Breakfast.
Moreover, Chef Nikita Baumer, during his stay, prepared Special Dishes for Russian New year Dinner in Aqua Restaurant, as well as teaching everyday, some Hot and Cold Dishes that will be served for both Lunch and dinner buffet at Aqua.
Last but not least, a greater knowledge of Indian Cuisine was brought to the resort through Indian Chef Kunal Kapoor that organized a 4 course Indian Menu for a Wine Dinner Event and also had a Live Cooking Class in Aqua Restaurant with Chef Aldo.
Moreover, this spacing of cultures, traditions, aromas, spices and types, and methods of cooking has allowed Emerald Maldives to earn the position as the Maldives’ best gourmet destination.
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, diving
Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa - Deluxe All Inclusive is an unforgettable getaway for people who dream to beach experience the beautiful white sands, tropical nature and blue ocean of a Maldivian island, with luxurious ambience. All inclusive 5-stars Deluxe Resort is located in Raa Atoll and was opened on August 2019. Emerald Maldives is the perfect destination for your holiday in the Maldives, whether you are looking for adventure, exploring the underwater wonders, or simply relaxation, enjoying the modern facilities, in-house dining venues and comfort of your villa. The Emerald keeps everything it promises. Just outstanding work - from the incredibly luxurious villa, to the great food, to the incomparable excellence of all services. Managed by Rome-headquartered hotel chain Emerald Collection, Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa is set on the island of Fasmendhoo which is accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight or a 30-minute domestic flight from the main Malé International Airport. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More