Magical Eid Al-Adha Getaways in Maldives by Marriott Bonvoy resorts
Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
01 July, 2021
With Eid Al-Adha weekend on the horizon, those looking to celebrate the occasion, the Maldives resorts are the perfect escape.
Marriott Bonvoy Hotels portfolio inviting guests to unwind in the beauty of the Maldives, soaking in picturesque island resorts paired with culinary affairs at the stunning resorts.
Easy accessible by speedboat or seaplane from Male airport, each of the Marriott Bonvoy Portfolio resorts in Maldives are located on their own private island. This provides guests with an escape like no other, unveiling the magic of the Indian Ocean.
There’s something for everyone, whether guests are looking for a family getaway with the children, a romantic destination for an unforgettable honeymoon, a wellness retreat, an opportunity to swim in tune with the best of marine life or just soak in the sun and waves.
Get ready to create memorable moments with your loved ones this Eid in the midst of tropical palm trees and emerald waters of the Indian Ocean.
Situated on a private island in North Male Atoll, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is accessible by a complimentary 15-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airport, making it an attractive destination for those who prefer brief travel.
Offering seven restaurants and bars, two freshwater pools, a tennis court, a 24-hour gym and plenty of on-island activities including Sheraton’s signature Side-by-Side Family Programme, the resort is the picturesque destination for honeymooners, families with young children or teens and solo travellers alike.
The resort has a curated full board package for this Eid. Prices from US$520
The Eid Getaway at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa includes:
- Daily breakfast at Feast
- Lunch buffet at Feast or two-course menu at ChopstiX, Anchorage, Kakuni Hut, or Masala Hut
- Dinner buffet at Feast or three-course menu at ChopstiX, Anchorage Bar, or Masala Hut
- A $45 supplement is applicable for dinner in Baan Thai or Sea Salt
- Inclusive of daily use of snorkelling gear, stand-up paddle-board and kayaks and use of tennis court and equipment
- Complimentary round-trip speed boat transfer to/from Velana International Airport
Located in North Ari Atoll, W Maldives is a luxury private island resort setting the stage to fuel the guests’ lust for life.
The five-star resort features six restaurants and bars, a pampering AWAY Spa and the world beneath the waves at DOWN UNDER with reef sharks in the best house reef of the Maldives.
This Eid, W Maldives has your back with their all-inclusive package, W GOT YOU COVERED! Prices from US$1,013
The Eid Getaway at W Maldives includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast at KITCHEN
- Daily three-course lunch and dinner in designated restaurant for two
- Unlimited beverages from the All-Inclusive Beverages List served in all restaurants and bars, only during the designated service hours
- Complimentary in-room W MIX BAR for non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary non-motorised activities and snorkekling gear
JW Marriott Maldives
Located on Vagaru Island, Shaviyani Atoll, JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa presents everything one needs for a luxurious stress-free family vacation and inspires guests to be fully present in the spirit of togetherness with loved ones.
The resort features 60 beach and overwater villas, all with private pools, spacious wooden decks and a wide array of amenities.
Eclectic dining experiences are offered throughout the resort’s five dining venues, three full service bars, a wine room which housed 1,200 wine collections, and private beach dinners.
The Eid Package includes an exclusively crafted Eid Dinner during your stay (valid from July 20 to 25). Savour the all-time favourite menu items like assorted mezze, tandoori lobster, chicken pita pockets, angus kofta, lamb qorma, um ali and halawat ones as you indulge in the luxurious setting of Aailaa restaurant, overlooking the Indian Ocean.
The Eid Getaway at JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa includes:
- Minimum stay of five nights
- Daily buffet breakfast at Aailaa restaurant
- Special Eid dinner once during stay
- Daily lunch or dinner at Aailaa restaurant
- One time Arabic cooking class for your family with the chefs
- Bodu Beru drums performance on 1st day of Eid
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Marriott Hotels in The Maldives
Marriott International is the third largest hotel chain in the world running 7,003+ hotels in 131 different countries. Nurturing enriching experiences that are authentic, inspiring and comfortable, Marriott's hotels offer unrivaled luxury in the stunning Indian Ocean. The opening of JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa became one of their classic luxury brand in the Maldives. It's the fifth Marriott property in the Maldives. Marriott’s brands already present in the Maldives include St. Regis Hotels & Resorts (The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort), W Hotels (W Maldives), Sheraton Hotels & Resorts (Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa), and Westin Hotels & Resorts (The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort) in the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More