Magical Eid Al-Adha Getaways in Maldives by Marriott Bonvoy resorts
Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
01 July, 2021
With Eid Al-Adha weekend on the horizon, those looking to celebrate the occasion, the Maldives resorts are the perfect escape.
Marriott Bonvoy Hotels portfolio inviting guests to unwind in the beauty of the Maldives, soaking in picturesque island resorts paired with culinary affairs at the stunning resorts.
Easy accessible by speedboat or seaplane from Male airport, each of the Marriott Bonvoy Portfolio resorts in Maldives are located on their own private island. This provides guests with an escape like no other, unveiling the magic of the Indian Ocean.
There’s something for everyone, whether guests are looking for a family getaway with the children, a romantic destination for an unforgettable honeymoon, a wellness retreat, an opportunity to swim in tune with the best of marine life or just soak in the sun and waves.
Get ready to create memorable moments with your loved ones this Eid in the midst of tropical palm trees and emerald waters of the Indian Ocean.
Situated on a private island in North Male Atoll, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is accessible by a complimentary 15-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airport, making it an attractive destination for those who prefer brief travel.
Offering seven restaurants and bars, two freshwater pools, a tennis court, a 24-hour gym and plenty of on-island activities including Sheraton’s signature Side-by-Side Family Programme, the resort is the picturesque destination for honeymooners, families with young children or teens and solo travellers alike.
The resort has a curated full board package for this Eid. Prices from US$520
The Eid Getaway at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa includes:
- Daily breakfast at Feast
- Lunch buffet at Feast or two-course menu at ChopstiX, Anchorage, Kakuni Hut, or Masala Hut
- Dinner buffet at Feast or three-course menu at ChopstiX, Anchorage Bar, or Masala Hut
- A $45 supplement is applicable for dinner in Baan Thai or Sea Salt
- Inclusive of daily use of snorkelling gear, stand-up paddle-board and kayaks and use of tennis court and equipment
- Complimentary round-trip speed boat transfer to/from Velana International Airport
Located in North Ari Atoll, W Maldives is a luxury private island resort setting the stage to fuel the guests’ lust for life.
The five-star resort features six restaurants and bars, a pampering AWAY Spa and the world beneath the waves at DOWN UNDER with reef sharks in the best house reef of the Maldives.
This Eid, W Maldives has your back with their all-inclusive package, W GOT YOU COVERED! Prices from US$1,013
The Eid Getaway at W Maldives includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast at KITCHEN
- Daily three-course lunch and dinner in designated restaurant for two
- Unlimited beverages from the All-Inclusive Beverages List served in all restaurants and bars, only during the designated service hours
- Complimentary in-room W MIX BAR for non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary non-motorised activities and snorkekling gear
JW Marriott Maldives
Located on Vagaru Island, Shaviyani Atoll, JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa presents everything one needs for a luxurious stress-free family vacation and inspires guests to be fully present in the spirit of togetherness with loved ones.
The resort features 60 beach and overwater villas, all with private pools, spacious wooden decks and a wide array of amenities.
Eclectic dining experiences are offered throughout the resort’s five dining venues, three full service bars, a wine room which housed 1,200 wine collections, and private beach dinners.
The Eid Package includes an exclusively crafted Eid Dinner during your stay (valid from July 20 to 25). Savour the all-time favourite menu items like assorted mezze, tandoori lobster, chicken pita pockets, angus kofta, lamb qorma, um ali and halawat ones as you indulge in the luxurious setting of Aailaa restaurant, overlooking the Indian Ocean.
The Eid Getaway at JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa includes:
- Minimum stay of five nights
- Daily buffet breakfast at Aailaa restaurant
- Special Eid dinner once during stay
- Daily lunch or dinner at Aailaa restaurant
- One time Arabic cooking class for your family with the chefs
- Bodu Beru drums performance on 1st day of Eid
Recent Posts 16.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- 10 Best Group Vacation Getaways in the Maldives
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Meeru Island celebrates Maldives Independence Day in Style
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Meet The Manta Rays on an All-Inclusive Summer getaway
- The Beach Break Everyone Needs This Summer at Innahura Maldives Resort
- Adaaran Resorts enhances guest safety in Maldives
- 5 Ways to See Dolphins in the Maldives
- Making Your return to COCO More Peacefull
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two at Amilla Maldives
- Maldives announces Easing of Travel Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Asian visitor
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Iberia launches Spain to the Maldives direct Flights
- Magical Eid Al-Adha Getaways in Maldives by Marriott Bonvoy resort
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Marriott Hotels in The Maldives
Marriott International is the third largest hotel chain in the world running 7,003+ hotels in 131 different countries. Nurturing enriching experiences that are authentic, inspiring and comfortable, Marriott's hotels offer unrivaled luxury in the stunning Indian Ocean. The opening of JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa became one of their classic luxury brand in the Maldives. It's the fifth Marriott property in the Maldives. Marriott’s brands already present in the Maldives include St. Regis Hotels & Resorts (The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort), W Hotels (W Maldives), Sheraton Hotels & Resorts (Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa), and Westin Hotels & Resorts (The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort) in the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More