Marriott Hotels in the Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
Marriott International is the third largest hotel chain in the world running 7,003+ hotels in 131 different countries. Nurturing enriching experiences that are authentic, inspiring and comfortable, Marriott's hotels offer unrivaled luxury in the stunning Indian Ocean. The opening of JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa became one of their classic luxury brand in the Maldives. It's the fifth Marriott property in the Maldives. Marriott’s brands already present in the Maldives include St. Regis Hotels & Resorts (The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort), W Hotels (W Maldives), Sheraton Hotels & Resorts (Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa), and Westin Hotels & Resorts (The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort) in the Maldives.
Marriott Bonvoy (formerly known as Marriott Rewards) is the loyalty program used by Marriott.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: couples, family, beach, spa
Featuring elegantly planned and luxuriously furnished rooms, Sheraton Maldives Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is an affordable 5-star family getaway in 15 minutes by boat from Male airport. Welcome to paradise. With everything you might expect from your sun soaked holiday to the Indian Ocean, the newly renovated Sheraton Maldives is positively picturesque and surrounded by calm blue seas. The world renowned brand is not quite as natural a fit for the Maldives as W but it exudes a solid affluence and makes a guest feel special on the small island with a rustic atmosphere. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Spa, Wellness
JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa is set on the stunning island of Vagaru, Shaviyani Atoll. Just an hour from Malé airport by seaplane the crescent-shaped Island offers an unrivaled luxury in the stunning environment, a bright, modern villas are some of the largest in the archipelago, each one featuring a private pool and a gourmet cuisine stretches from classic Asian gastronomy – Thai, Japanese, Indian – to wood-fired Italian across seven restaurants.
Opened 1st November 2019 and designed for couples and families this 5-star luxury beach getaway in the Maldives is an ideal destination for guests seeking to be fully present, nourished and reconnected. The 60 villas on property have been created to look like inverted Dhoni boats, and each nclude its own private pool. The resort also features a Spa by JW, which house six double treatments rooms, one deluxe treatment suite with a private ‘wet room’, a unisex hair salon, manicure and pedicure stations, a wellness boutique, an overwater gym, and an open-air yoga pavilion. Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Design, Fashion and Music, House Reef Snorkelling
In luxurious hotels mysteriously named "W", the Starwood group emphasizes a confident, young brand - oriented to design, fashion and music. Located in the North Ari Atoll, W Maldives offers 77 escapes and suites located both ashore and overwater, including 28 Wonderful Beach Oasis, 46 Fabulous Overwater Oasis, three WOW Ocean Escape and one Extreme WOW Ocean Haven (the W brand’s interpretation of the Presidential Suite). Each chic and spacious escape features infinity plunge pool. There is a mixture of six bars and restaurants at W Maldives. Kitchen, the all-day dining bistro, and Fire, where guests have their choice of four different barbecues, provide menus for everyone’s palate. There is even a dining option on the resort’s private desert island, Gaathafushi, or Fish, the resort’s specialty seafood restaurant set over the water and under the stars. Fifteen Below is the only underground club in the Maldives, with its own resident DJ and a sushi bar Sushi Beat. Guests can also spoil themselves with a selection of over 125 treatments at the award-winning overwater Away Spa. Read Full Review....
Best Experience: Water Villas, Couples, Families, Snorkeling with Manta Rays, Wellness
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort is a newest luxury property located in Baa atoll, the only UNESCO biosphere reserve in the Maldives. The resort, Westin Hotels & Resorts’ first hotel in the Maldives opened its shores to guests in October 2018. With a combination of 70 superb overwater and island villas, the resort takes inspiration from the “shape of the water”, the marine life of the atoll and the elements of water, sun, and wind. The resort has been designed to maximise environmental sustainability whilst providing a supremely luxurious and tranquil Maldivian escape.
Nestled on a beautiful coral island with a perfect white sand beachres, guests of the resort will experience a tranquil escape with uninterrupted ocean and pristine turquoise lagoon views. The Westin dazzles with its luxe, marine-inspired design, culinary mastery and facilities that include an over-water spa, and a superb fitness centre that will even lend you training shoes and clothes. Its eco credentials also impress, with reverse-osmosis water filtration and solar power among the initiatives. From the atoll’s most desirable locale, guests are in close proximity to landmarks such as the Hanifaru Bay, which is known as the largest cluster of manta rays globally. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, for Family, for Couples, spa
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort offers the famous St Regis brand contemporary style and the legendary luxurious services in one of the most magnificent destination in the world. The new St Regis resort is 40 minutes by seaplane from Velana (Male) airport towards the equator. The hotel is located on the private Vommuli island, Dhaalu Atoll, and is surrounded by pristine white beaches with a beautiful lagoon and sparkling turquoise waters. The resort has 77 luxurious villas, each with original design, modern forms, natural materials and a fine color palette. There is a spa, an infinity pool (if the private pool on the terrace of your room is not enough for you), PADI diving center and a collection of fabulous restaurants. Read Full Review...
Scheduled to open in February 2021, the Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa is nestled on the island of Thilamaafushi, set in a picturesque corner of Lhaviyani Atoll. The 150-villa resort is a scenic 35-minute seaplane journey over the sparkling atolls. Teeming with flora and fauna, the resort is enveloped by a shimmering lagoon and infinite ocean vistas. Spanning 9 hectares of natural scenery, hideaway in villas set amongst the tropical greenery and over the Indian Ocean. Choose from 6 culinary experiences featuring a mix of global cuisines. Discover more than 50 dive sites bursting with coral reefs and marine life. Experience the thrill of snorkeling the atoll’s iconic shipyard wrecks and swimming with pods of Manta Rays. Children will enjoy the Le Meridien's Family concept, an immersive world where tinkering and exploring are celebrated.
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options.
Spaces have been masterfully designed by renowned architects from Studio Mk27 (by Marcio Kogan), Kengo Kuma & Associates, and Kerry Hill Architects, to bring about a delicate balance of serene and social. One of the islands is home to a thoughtful hospitality campus; Fari Village is a dedicated island for staff with a focus on community, education, and engagement, and is the first of its kind in the Maldives. Read More
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More