OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI celebrates Success at 2022 World Spa Awards
Best Spa Resorts in the Maldives
07 March, 2023
An award-winning global spa and wellness brand ELE|NA Elements of Nature at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI won the Global Winner World Luxury Spa Awards 2022 in the ‘Luxury Holistic Spa’ category. The World Luxury Spa Awards is the pinnacle of achievement in the luxury spa industry offering international recognition as voted for by guests, travellers, and industry players alike. Over 250,000 international travellers vote each year for four weeks to select the winners.
“My team make me proud every day. A big debt of gratitude goes to our fantastic teams, without whom none of this would have been possible, and of course, we wouldn’t be here without our loving guests who have repeatedly placed their faith in us,” says Heidi Grimwood, Vice President of ELE|NA.
Wellness is integral to vacations. The nature-inspired ELE | NA Elements of Nature Spa and Wellness Centre focuses on various natural elements like wind, water, fire, earth, and wood to provide a five-fold treatment plan. Internationally trained and certified therapists use Ila spa products to transport guests to a world of tranquillity.
At OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI, there are four overwater and four garden treatment rooms, a hairdresser, a beauty salon, and a spa boutique. Their 100% pure signature coconut oil, made on the island by the spa team, is unmissable.
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is gaining a strong reputation for being one of the world’s most sought-after destinations for wellness vacations.
ELE | NA, which stands for Elements of Nature, creates spa and wellness experiences inspired by the elemental energies of wood, fire, earth, metal, and water. The international spa company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts. A team of experts combine local healing traditions with international spa treatments for holistic healing journeys that leave guests feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
ELE | NA has two sub brands, ELE | NA Elements of Nature and ELE | NA The Spa.
ELE | NA Elements of Nature offers a newly launched bespoke “Wellness Your Way” programme, which enables guests to balance conscious wellbeing with indulgence. The program includes holistic treatments, alternative health therapies, and delicious gourmet plant-based cuisine
Discover the best of Bolifushi Island with The RESERVE™ Plan – a uniquely exclusive holiday plan that encompasses exotic dine-around options, premium beverages including champagne and fine wines, royal arrival experience with access to THE OZEN COLLECTION LOUNGE and a traditional Maldivian welcome, snorkelling and watersports, exciting activities, and more!
Your Naturopathic Wellness Journey at ELE | NA ELEMENTS OF NATURE - In Addition to the RESERVE PLAN
Recent Posts 22.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- 10 Ways to Take Your Breath Away in the Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives announces with egg-citing Easter activities for whole family
- Nova Maldives launches Community Street Food Festival
- The St. Regis Maldives welcomes chef Christophe Marleix from Le Cordon Blue
- Conrad Maldives welcomes Ayurvedic Expert Dr Gopal, elevates holistic wellness
- Niyama Maldives announces Surf Residency with Brad Gerlach
- Kuredu Maldives resort: What's new? March 2023
- Mandarin Oriental to open First Hotel in the Maldives in 2025
- Unwind in Maldives’ Most Dreamworthy resort: COMO Maalifushi
- Experience the Wonders at Anantara Kihavah with daily HB gourmet meal
- Veligandu Island Resort announces Property-wide Upgrade
- Le Méridien Maldives unnounces a New Executive Chef appointment
- 'EASTER BREAK OFFER' at Heritance Aarah
- La Dolce Vita gourmet weeks at You & Me Maldives
- An Easter Egg Hunt you wouldn’t want to miss at Oaga Art Resort
- Cora Cora Maldives announces Harry Potter-Themed Easter Program
- Things to Do on Easter 2023 at Sun Siyam resorts
- Rosewood opens Its first hotel in the Maldives
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, March
- Escape to Maldives with a 4-Day Weekend at COMO Cocoa Island
- Jawakara Islands Maldives opens 1st August 2023
- Things to Do on World Art Day at Kandima Maldives
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Atmosphere Hotels & Resort
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts is a dynamic and fast-growing international hospitality company. Currently, the company is operating six resorts within the Maldives and is set to further expand in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan. AH&R’s distinguished portfolio comprises THE OZEN COLLECTION, COLOURS OF OBLU, and By Atmosphere, with a rich diversity of experiences within each of these brands. The company had two new COLOURS OF OBLU resorts: OBLU SELECT Lobigili opened on 24 March 2022 and OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi set to open on 19 May 2022.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More