Ellaidhoo Maldives Wins Two Prestigious Guest Recommendation Awards
Best Resorts in The Maldives for House Reef Snorkeling
04 February, 2020
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon has won two prestigious guest recommendation awards: the Loved by Guests 2019 award by hotels.com and the Holidaycheck Award 2020.
The boutique resort kicked off the new year with a Loved by Guests award presented by hotels.com. It received a score of 8.6 out of 10.
The Loved by Guests award recognises the best hotels and resorts around the world, based on guest reviews. It is the highest honour by Expedia-affiliated hotels.com, a leading online accommodation booking website with properties ranging from international chains and all-inclusive resorts to local favourites and bed and breakfasts.
This title is conferred exclusively to hotels whose score is equal to or higher than nine points, to a maximum of 10.
Ellaidhoo has also won the Holidaycheck Award 2020. The resort won the award with 94 per cent recommendations and a 5.3 out of six rating.
In addition to the Ellaidhoo Maldives, Sri Lanka’s largest hotel operator owns and operates three resorts in Maldives: Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives, Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa, and the recently-opened Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives.
HolidayCheck Awards, the highly sought after tourism prize given by the largest German speaking travel portal that offers extensive travel know-how, is being conferred for the 14th year to the most popular hotels worldwide.
In order to be nominated, the hotel needs to have a minimum number of reviews during the year of 2019 with a stay in 2019, a recommendation rate of minimum 90 per cent from reviews in 2019 and a score of at least five out of six suns on HolidayCheck from reviews in 2019.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
Best Experience: Couples, Value, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving, All Inclusive
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon is located in Ari Atoll and its house reef and proximity to some of the most beautiful dive sites in the Maldives is the greatest attraction.
Acquired by a luxury brand from Sri Lanka, Cinnamon today has 112 rooms, of average price range, that's good for couples and families. On a beautiful island, there is complete cleanliness, and guests are served by a variety of facilities to choose from, including a spa, squash and tennis courts, a children's playground, a pool, and exciting excursions. New Water Villas are the brightest and most attractive rooms, but there are other categories of accommodation with good value, and avid divers and snorkel fans should not miss the chance to explore the famous Ellaidhoo's house reef. Regardless of the season, the serene atmosphere of a beautiful island, a lot of greenery, and the rustic spirit of Ellaidhoo await you. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More