Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa Celebrates Official Debut
Best All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
10 December, 2019
Emerald Collection has celebrated the official opening of its debut property in Maldives, the Emerald Maldives Resort & SPA - Deluxe ALL INCLUSIVE Resort.
The all-new, Emerald Maldives welcomed its first guests in the Indian Ocean on December 4.
A real first in terms of spectacular and unusual design and with an outstanding deluxe all-inclusive offering, guests are wowed by this exceptional new resort. Deluxe all-inclusive allows guests to dine at any of the four resort’s restaurants as many times as they like during their stay. They can help themselves to the villa mini bar which is restocked every day, enjoy premium spirits and all non-motorised water sports at no additional cost.
The latest addition to the Emerald Collection is located on Ra Atoll in the northern Maldives archipelago, comprising a 20-hectare private island with a 120-hectare lagoon which is home to 1.7km of coral reef within walking distance of the beach.
Designed by architect Edward David Poole, each 120 villas, divided into 60 beach villas and 60 overwater villas exude contemporary and tropical influences to create modern and unique interiors.
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa offers an array of culinary options at four concept restaurants covering cuisine from every continent, including Amazonico, the Maldives first and only South American restaurant.
The resort also comprises an Emerald spa offering a range of Balinese and Thai treatments, two large tennis courts, two paddle courts, an air-conditioned gym and sports centre and a dedicated Dolphin kids club.
With its own diving centre, guests can explore the greatest wonders of the Indian Ocean guided by the support of PADI qualified instructors
The resort has prioritized sustainability by using long-lasting Langhi Langhi leaves to build the canopies, and solar panels on every villa to power the entire resort’s hot water. In a bid to reduce single-use plastic waste, the resort uses paper straws as well as glass bottles and the island is home to a recyclable water irrigation system and composting facility.
Recent Posts 16.09.2020
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives joins to the world’s best travel advisors, Virtuoso
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives reopens 1st October with enhanced Сleanliness and Hygiene precautions
- Huvafen Fushi became a member the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- The Nautilus Maldives Special Offers, packages for everyone
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Ricardo Leal as General Manager
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Kandima Maldives Announces the ‘Bring It On’ before re-opening 1st September
- Safaris in the Maldives Allowed to Restart Operations
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Create the Perfect Holiday Itinerary Before You Travel to Kuredu Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, diving
Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa - Deluxe All Inclusive is an unforgettable getaway for people who dream to beach experience the beautiful white sands, tropical nature and blue ocean of a Maldivian island, with luxurious ambience. All inclusive 5-stars Deluxe Resort is located in Raa Atoll and was opened on August 2019. Emerald Maldives is the perfect destination for your holiday in the Maldives, whether you are looking for adventure, exploring the underwater wonders, or simply relaxation, enjoying the modern facilities, in-house dining venues and comfort of your villa. The Emerald keeps everything it promises. Just outstanding work - from the incredibly luxurious villa, to the great food, to the incomparable excellence of all services. Managed by Rome-headquartered hotel chain Emerald Collection, Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa is set on the island of Fasmendhoo which is accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight or a 30-minute domestic flight from the main Malé International Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More