Emerald Maldives is the first resort to open Amazonico Restaurant in the Maldives
Best All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
16 September, 2020
Emerald Maldives - Deluxe All Inclusive is the first resort to have an Amazònico Restaurant in the Maldives, a real gem of a find.
Step inside the world of Amazónico Restaurant and allow yourself to be taken on a sensory journey along the Amazon River and through Latin America.
With the highest quality of ingredients that creates the perfect fusion and harmony of all flavors and tastes, the restaurant dishes will make you fall in love with Central and South America traditions and recipes. This combined with the ambience of the restaurant, will make you feel dragged into another dimension as the scenery will remind you of a real sanctuary in the middle of the tropical forest.
Prepared in the open kitchen, the dishes offered at the Amazònico are a mix of spices and seasoning that need to be uncovered. Just to mention a few highlights of the menu, the Beef meat is The Amazònico’s speciality as there are various cuts, which, some are considered as premium. The most requested and best cuts are Picanha and some types of Wagyu beef such as Tomahawk, Striploin and Tajima. Picanha is a cut of beef that is popular in Brazil, and later also adopted in Portugal. Wagyu is also a very requested cut and is a Japanese cut grown in Australia. Tomahawk is basically a Wagyu Rib Eye steak with the bone left in. Striploin is also known as Sirloin and is very robust in flavor. Lastly, Tajima is always a variety of Wagyu beef but more delicate to the taste. Wagyu beef not only has higher levels of intra-muscular fat also known as marling, but the meat also results as finer, therefore, amore flavorsome eating experience.
The barbecue is the star of the show as it is distributed in two parts: the classic grill and the skewer section. While the grill is used to cook certain beef cuts like Tomahawk and seafood, the skewers are used to cook vegetables, Picanha and the Cockerel.
The menu of the Restaurant usually changes every 3 months to introduce new intriguing dishes such as two new types of ceviche. One based of snapper fish cooked with coconut milk, and the other one with the catch of the day. Additionally, vegetarian quesadillas and three soups will be added.
Furthermore, as for all the other Resort restaurants’, there is as well a kids dedicated menu with Amazònico authentic flavors. From guacamole and nachos that will be the main appetizer, to grilled chicken or beef, to hamburgers and fresh fish with steamed vegetables.
To create even a more enjoyable atmosphere, the tables have been extended as well on the outside in between the jungle and the restaurant, to give guests the possibility of dining under the stars.
Due to the current situation, the buffet will no longer be available but everything found on the buffet can be ordered à la carte. The staff is super qualified, offering the best service possible to all guests. The attention for details and the search of maximum perfection will definitely contribute in making the dining and stay a quality one.
Recent Posts 17.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Reward and Recognition of Maldives Underwater Initiative at Six Senses Laamu
- Norwegian Cruise Line Introduces Norwegian Viva
- Manta Trust Newsletter, January 2022
- Island Luxury by Secret Paradise opens First Local Island Boutique Hotel
- Enjoy Extraordinary 40% Savings & Daily $1,000 Egift Givaway at Anantara Hotels
- Maldives Updates and Shortens Recommended Isolation and Covid-19 Quarantine
- Chill and Play at One of the Maldives’ most Exclusive resorts with 20% savings
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI recognized Best Honeymoon and Family Destination
- You are invited! Book Early and Save up to 55% at Kandima Maldives
- Ready for Pampering? Here’s Where to Find Decadence in the Maldives
- Travel Insurance Can Now Be Purchased With Marriott While Booking a Reservation
- The Year to explore the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts collection
- From Whale Sharks to Surf, Discover the Natural Side of COMO Maalifushi
- Enjoy up to 25% off to celebrate Qatar Airways' 25th anniversary
- Takes your Tennis game to the next Level at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, diving, gormet dining
Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa - Deluxe All Inclusive is an unforgettable getaway for people who dream to beach experience the beautiful white sands, tropical nature and blue ocean of a Maldivian island, with luxurious ambience. All inclusive 5-stars Deluxe Resort is located in Raa Atoll and was opened on August 2019. Emerald Maldives is the perfect destination for your holiday in the Maldives, whether you are looking for adventure, exploring the underwater wonders, or simply relaxation, enjoying the modern facilities, in-house dining venues and comfort of your villa. The Emerald keeps everything it promises. Just outstanding work - from the incredibly luxurious villa, to the great food, to the incomparable excellence of all services. Managed by Rome-headquartered hotel chain Emerald Collection, Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa is set on the island of Fasmendhoo which is accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight or a 30-minute domestic flight from the main Malé International Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More