Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Best Luxury Hotels near Male Airport
14 Marc, 2021
Grand Park Kodhipparu has announced Ramadan Escape offer to celebrate the Holy month of Ramadan with an exclusive stay in the Maldives.
Guests wishing to celebrate Ramadan a little closer to Malé can choose Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives and enjoy some fabulous special added value offerings during your stay. Book now and stay from 10 April till 15 May 2021.
Those looking to observe the occasion with family or friends in idyllic surroundings can take advantage of a range of additional services and enjoy specially arranged Iftar evening meals to break each day’s fast.
- Daily buffet breakfast at The Edge – all day dining restaurant
- Afternoon Tea for 2 in Breeze Poolside Dining & Bar - One time per stay
- “Iftar” Buffet Dinner at The Edge – all day dining restaurant
- Two mocktails and one shisha at Breeze Poolside Dining & Bar – One time per stay
- 30% discount on the speedboat transfers
- 15% discount on selected Spa Treatments (not valid on promotional offers)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi for multiple devices throughout the Resort
- Extra adult/child will be charged additionally
- Cancellations received 7 days prior to arrival date will be charged 100% of the full stay
- Free cancellations if request made 08 days or more prior to arrival date
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 04 nights stay is required for this package.
- The rate quoted is per night for two guests and is subject to availability, seasonal variations and may change without notice.
- The above benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount/promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- All inclusions are for 02 guests only. Extra Adult or Child (above 3 Years) will be charged additional.
- Extra Adult price is USD 360 per night on Half Board and for Extra Child the price is USD 180
- Only 1 extra bed will be provided in case of 2 children staying in the same room
- Please contact resort’s reservation team on firstname.lastname@example.org for any further assistance or clarification.
Recent Posts 01.08.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Amilla Maldives plans Action-Packed Autumn
- Health and Sustainability on the New Menu at Kuredu Island Resort
- Here’s How to Spend Long Weekend at Komandoo Maldives Resort
- Emirates Launches First-Ever Passenger Service From Dubai To Miami
- New Experiences are Waiting for You at Constance Halaveli
- The Maldives lands on Abu Dhabi’s Updated COVID-19 ‘Green List’
- Maldives set 96 Hours for PCR Test Result for Inbound Travellers of All Nationalities
- These 10 adult only All INCLUSIVE resorts in Maldives, are custom-made for Romance
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi to host Russian Ballet
- Get a glimpse of your tropical getaway with the Kuramathi APP
- Malahini Kuda Bandos celebrates 5 Year of Excellence and Magic
- Sun, sea, and Much more at Hondaafushi Island Resort
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Family Holiday, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. Located in North Male Atoll, Grand Park Kodhipparu was designed by the world famous Hirsch Bedner Associates company providing a fantastic experience as luxurious as its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable holiday in the Maldives. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More