Enjoy 'Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes' with Anantara Hotels
18 March, 2021
Anantara Hotels & Resorts has announced an exclusive offer in the island nation of Sri Lanka is norht from the Maldives which now reopens to the world!
Enjoy exceptional limited-time rates with 40% savings to return to powder-soft beaches, natural wonders, ancient culture and authentic Anantara luxury.
Anantara runs two hotels in Sri Lanka: Anantara Kalutara Resort and Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort.
All room bookings made on anantara.com for two nights stay or more until 22 December 2021 enjoy a food and beverage or spa credit of USD 75 per stay. Villa bookings will receive one 60-minute couples' spa treatment.
Stay a minimum of seven nights and enjoy a complimentary dinner each night of your stay.
The above benefits are not applicable for stays between 23 December 2021 and 5 January 2022. Reservations made using any promo/corporate/group codes or team member and our Sri Lankan Resident rates are not eligible for the above benefits.
- Minimum three nights’ luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- One-for-one Happy Hours at Olu Bar from 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm daily
- One-for-one Happy Hour at Upper Deck Sports Bar & Lounge from 7.00 pm – 9.00 pm on Saturdays
- Kids’ and teens’ club with movies, video games, arts and crafts, and babysitting services
Located only an hour from the Bandaranaike International Airport, Anantara Kalutara Resort boasts a secluded beachfront setting on the picturesque southwest coast. Luxuriate in elegant havens with a host of inspired dining options, recreation - including for children - and an Ayurvedic spa retreat.BOOK NOW VIEW ALL OFFERS
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort sits on a rocky outcrop on the southern coast of Sri Lanka near the old fort town of Tangalle. Golden-hued beach fringed by coconut palms overlooks the roaring Indian Ocean. Explore the island's rainforests, pilgrimage sites and fishing ports. Dine cliffside, embark on surf adventures, or retreat to the sanctuary of Anantara Spa with award-winning Ayurvedic treatments.
Sri Lanka and the Maldives are a classic combination. With short connecting flights from Colombo, you can move from enjoying the wildlife, history and culture of Sri Lanka to laying back, cocktail in hand, on those perfect Maldivian beaches within just a couple of hours.
Recent Posts 17.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- The Maldives allows Covid Passports
- Lindsay Lohan enjoys vacation at W Maldives
- Qatar Airways and JetBlue Expand Strategic Partnership
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More