Enjoy 'Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes' with Anantara Hotels
18 March, 2021
Anantara Hotels & Resorts has announced an exclusive offer in the island nation of Sri Lanka is norht from the Maldives which now reopens to the world!
Enjoy exceptional limited-time rates with 40% savings to return to powder-soft beaches, natural wonders, ancient culture and authentic Anantara luxury.
Anantara runs two hotels in Sri Lanka: Anantara Kalutara Resort and Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort.
All room bookings made on anantara.com for two nights stay or more until 22 December 2021 enjoy a food and beverage or spa credit of USD 75 per stay. Villa bookings will receive one 60-minute couples' spa treatment.
Stay a minimum of seven nights and enjoy a complimentary dinner each night of your stay.
The above benefits are not applicable for stays between 23 December 2021 and 5 January 2022. Reservations made using any promo/corporate/group codes or team member and our Sri Lankan Resident rates are not eligible for the above benefits.
- Minimum three nights’ luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- One-for-one Happy Hours at Olu Bar from 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm daily
- One-for-one Happy Hour at Upper Deck Sports Bar & Lounge from 7.00 pm – 9.00 pm on Saturdays
- Kids’ and teens’ club with movies, video games, arts and crafts, and babysitting services
Located only an hour from the Bandaranaike International Airport, Anantara Kalutara Resort boasts a secluded beachfront setting on the picturesque southwest coast. Luxuriate in elegant havens with a host of inspired dining options, recreation - including for children - and an Ayurvedic spa retreat.BOOK NOW VIEW ALL OFFERS
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort sits on a rocky outcrop on the southern coast of Sri Lanka near the old fort town of Tangalle. Golden-hued beach fringed by coconut palms overlooks the roaring Indian Ocean. Explore the island's rainforests, pilgrimage sites and fishing ports. Dine cliffside, embark on surf adventures, or retreat to the sanctuary of Anantara Spa with award-winning Ayurvedic treatments.
Sri Lanka and the Maldives are a classic combination. With short connecting flights from Colombo, you can move from enjoying the wildlife, history and culture of Sri Lanka to laying back, cocktail in hand, on those perfect Maldivian beaches within just a couple of hours.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More