Enjoy 'Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes' with Anantara Hotels
18 March, 2021
Anantara Hotels & Resorts has announced an exclusive offer in the island nation of Sri Lanka is norht from the Maldives which now reopens to the world!
Enjoy exceptional limited-time rates with 40% savings to return to powder-soft beaches, natural wonders, ancient culture and authentic Anantara luxury.
Anantara runs two hotels in Sri Lanka: Anantara Kalutara Resort and Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort.
All room bookings made on anantara.com for two nights stay or more until 22 December 2021 enjoy a food and beverage or spa credit of USD 75 per stay. Villa bookings will receive one 60-minute couples' spa treatment.
Stay a minimum of seven nights and enjoy a complimentary dinner each night of your stay.
The above benefits are not applicable for stays between 23 December 2021 and 5 January 2022. Reservations made using any promo/corporate/group codes or team member and our Sri Lankan Resident rates are not eligible for the above benefits.
- Minimum three nights’ luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- One-for-one Happy Hours at Olu Bar from 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm daily
- One-for-one Happy Hour at Upper Deck Sports Bar & Lounge from 7.00 pm – 9.00 pm on Saturdays
- Kids’ and teens’ club with movies, video games, arts and crafts, and babysitting services
Located only an hour from the Bandaranaike International Airport, Anantara Kalutara Resort boasts a secluded beachfront setting on the picturesque southwest coast. Luxuriate in elegant havens with a host of inspired dining options, recreation - including for children - and an Ayurvedic spa retreat.BOOK NOW VIEW ALL OFFERS
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort sits on a rocky outcrop on the southern coast of Sri Lanka near the old fort town of Tangalle. Golden-hued beach fringed by coconut palms overlooks the roaring Indian Ocean. Explore the island's rainforests, pilgrimage sites and fishing ports. Dine cliffside, embark on surf adventures, or retreat to the sanctuary of Anantara Spa with award-winning Ayurvedic treatments.
Sri Lanka and the Maldives are a classic combination. With short connecting flights from Colombo, you can move from enjoying the wildlife, history and culture of Sri Lanka to laying back, cocktail in hand, on those perfect Maldivian beaches within just a couple of hours.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More