Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
11 May, 2022
Alila Kothaifaru Maldives retreat lies at the northern edge of the Maldives in the tranquil Raa Atoll, reached via a panoramic 45-minute seaplane voyage from Male airport. The island has 80 all-pool-villas, 36 of which are overwater with a private pool for your enjoyment and 44 beachfront villas designed seamlessly to immerse guests in the natural surroundings.
The Raa Atoll and Alila Kothaifaru offer great snorkeling and diving options to explore rich marine life, from healthy corals to sharks and manta rays.
Alila’s house reef is also home to many different species of marine life and is easily accessible. Snorkelers and scuba divers can explore at their own pace.
The resort's PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers a wide range of PADI courses to all experience levels and is suitable for eight-year-olds and above. Situated in one of the deeper Atolls in the Maldives, about 20 great dive sites near the resort await divers’ exploration. The journey to the dive sites takes around 10 minutes to a maximum of one hour by our spacious traditional Maldivian dhoni boat.
Best dive sites around:
- Sola Corner – Manta cleaning station
- Kottefaru Kuda Thila
Embark on the voyage by a speed boat to the famous Hanifaru Bay UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve and check out one of the best spots to snorkel with reef manta rays or explore sandbanks or local islands nearby!
The opportunities of exploring the Indian Ocean don’t stop with scuba diving or snorkeling. Whether enjoying the Maldives from a different perspective or as an activity between dives, the adventures continue with Euro-Divers!
Enjoy a romantic catamaran sailing with your captain to a nearby sandbank or enjoy an incredible Maldives sunset. If you are looking for some core workouts while having fun, try stand-up paddling or kayaking. Windsurfers of all levels can launch from the shore and sharpen their mastery in the lagoon guided by the experts.
For beginners, take your first lesson and feel the wind in your sail as you skim across the warm waters.
Be the first ones to experience Alila Maldives.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More