Eid Al Adha Celebration Highlights at Fairmont Maldives Sirru fen Fushi Resort
Best Family-Friendly Resorts in the Maldives
4 July, 2022
A perfect place for family vacation Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi Resort caters to every purpose of travel and connects people with a passion for a life fully lived to the best of this idyllic destination, offering world-class hospitality, thoughtful and attentive service, and authentic Maldivian experiences.
The Maldives is a dream destination for many thanks to its beautiful islands and marine ecosystem. It also has a colourful culture that traveller can see and experience when interact with the people of Maldives. Maldives has also a various festival to look forward to.
Escape to the Maldives this Eid Al-Adha for the perfect family vacation and create your holidays into lasting memories. Dive into a world of sparkling white beaches, magical private islands, culinary wonders, and a hassle-free stay with Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi.
Fairmont Maldives is an exceptional, unforgettable place where occasions are celebrated, stories are written, and moments are turned into memories. To make Eid Al-Adha as memorable as possible, the Willow Stream Spa team at Fairmont Maldives invites all guests to try bespoke couple’s suite and feel rejuvenated with a full body coconut scrub followed by the therapeutic techniques of Fairmont’s Balinese massage and end the experience with a customized facial that will leave you refreshed, relaxed and re-energized.
The Willow Stream Spa Eid Al Adha treatment will last for 120 minutes and is USD619 per person.
Adults and teenagers can both enjoy the resort’s activities for a well-balanced lifestyle. Amazing wellness journey, filled with island inspired treatments, fitness programmes, boxing lessons, tennis, and football games is another way to completely relax and unwind, both the body and soul.
While parents may enjoy their wellness, all children are invited to try Fairmont’s Turtle Ranger Programme and learn about the rich underwater fauna of the Indian Ocean. The Turtle Ranger programme is the latest initiative in luxury resort Fairmont Maldives and is on-going sustainability marine conservation effort.
Fairmont Maldives’ turtle conservation program is primarily focused on the Hawksbill Turtle, which although widely distributed across the world’s oceans, is deemed as critically endangered. As part of the new program, Turtle Rangers will be able to help the marine biologist collect ID data from the Hawkbills that pass through the resort, which is a non-invasive way to track their migration patterns, as well as officially name any newly identified turtles.
Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi Turtle Ranger program from USD200 per person
During the Eid Al-Adha celebrations guests will enjoy an exclusive dinner buffet in Raha Market restaurant fused with signature dish Lamb Ouzi – a dish of baked lamb, enriched with sweet spices, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and cardamom, which makes the casserole authentically special and brings Middle Eastern flavours to the Maldives. The special dinner will be followed by the movie night at Onu Onu Bar. For those guests who prefers their luxury private villa experience, Fairmont resort have offered a 30% discount for morning Floating Breakfast in the most exclusive villas of the Maldives.
Set above vibrant azure waters or nestled among white-sand beach coves, the resort’s luxury villas blend island living with architectural mastery. Guests can retreat to a choice of 120 overwater and beach villas and yet enjoy the best sunsets of all times while visiting Kata Japanese restaurant – one of the best spots for sundown time.
A private island in the remote Shaviyani atoll, Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi has a plethora of water activities and guests may enjoy underwater marvels by choosing to go for diving or snorkeling. For guests who prefer to stay above water can board a sunset Dolphin Cruise gliding alongside pods of playful dolphins.
There is always something special to do in Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi; the place that turning holidays into lasting memories.
For more information visit: https://www.fairmont.com/maldives/Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 05.08.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Deal of the Day: EXCLUSIVE WEB OFFER at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Nautilus Maldives adds Exclusive French flavour to Its Spa experience
- Latest News from Amilla, July
- The Maldives Art scene: Huvafen Fushi
- 2022 Summer-Fall Getaways in the Maldives
- Wheelchair Tennis Star To Attend Launch of Adaptive Tennis at Amilla Maldives
- Survey: 91.4% Travelers Ready to Cruise This Year
- Green Globe awards First Certification to Cora Cora Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, August
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Vacationing with Friends? Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Unveils the Over-water Residence
- Ideas for your next break: Use 40% Off- Super Saver deal in Kandolhu
- Total Well-Being awaits at THE OZEN COLLECTION
- Best 2022 Last Minute Hotels in Maldives
- Tranquil luxury Maldives stay with Free transfers & Spa perks at Cinnamon resorts
- Now Is Shark Week: Where to dive with sharks in real life
- Late-Night Must-Do’s at Milaidhoo: Astro Retreat
- Sea Life and Snorkeling: Komandoo Maldives resort
- Inspiration for a Tropical Winter Escape: Save 20% with Hurawalhi
- Summer Perks to brighten Up Your Maldives Vacation at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- Latest News from Meeru Island, July
- For Foodies: One Good Reason to Visit Le Meridien Maldives Right Now
- Cruise around the world with Silversea
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, July
- Marine Conservation at Outrigger Maafushivaru Maldives resort
- Virgin Voyages to Remove Pre-Embarkation Testing for COVID
- Top 5 Dive Sites for Thrill Seekers in Lhaviyani Atoll
- The Maldives Rising: Newly Renovated Resorts
- New 7 Reasons to Make Kandima Your Family's Happy Place
- Centara Ras Fushi resort appoints Mikael O’Brien as Executive Chef
- Oaga Art Resort announces Exclusive 7-h Audition Day
- Baros Expands Culinary Innovation in 2022
- Planhotel Group announces a New Key Appointments
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Families, Diving
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi is a new luxury resort with a delirious mix of substantial villas, large private pools and cool open spaces of the Secret Water Island. Accessible by a 50-minute scenic seaplane jorney from Male airport, the resort offers the ultimate Maldivian experience of turquoise and azure waters and fine white beaches, complemented by tranquil settings in privacy and tranquillity, your own sanctuary within a sanctuary for couples or families alike.
Set on an exceptionally lush island bursting with flora and fauna the sophisticated 5-star resort offers luxury beach and over-water accommodation overlooking an endless turquoise sea each with a private pool and butler service. The picturesque locale is also surrounded by powder with diamond white beaches and jewel-like coral reefs. The all-villa resort features one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives, a 200-metre long swimming pool which traverses the length of the island, fine dining options, dive and water sports center, reinvigorating destination spa and an intricate open-air bamboo bar. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More