Why Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa is a Family Friendly Destination
Best Family All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
25 June, 2021
Focus on family time at Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa, offers an enchanting setting to experience pleasant moments on vacation for the whole family!
The luxury all inclusive resort boasts 120 villas, all built to blend harmoniously with the tropical surroundings and local environment, with carefully studied landscaping and crafted materials such as bamboo, natural stones and Langhi Langhi leaves.
Despite all of the Villas can accommodate at least two adults and two kids, the Resort has had a high demand in Family Beach Villas with Pool since its opening in 2019 and is now considered the families’ favorite Maldivian resort with over 50% of families booking.
Moreover, in the upcoming year, Emerald Maldives has decided to duplicate and expand 10 of its Beach Villas into Family Beach Villas with Pool, that will always be designed with a contemporary-style and tropical architecture, offering the perfect go to oasis of bliss for kids and parents.
This is just the beginning of many initiatives that Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa is launching for its little guests. In fact, starting from July, The Emerald Spa is expanding its treatments menu with a range of dedicated massages for the youngest ones, as a way to incentivize them to take care of themselves and to learn to put aside their restlessness.
Last but not least, they will also have the possibility of learning how to cook Italian dishes such as Spaghetti al Pomodoro and Gelato, with Chef Aldo Cadau, the Resort’s Italian Head Chef.
Also, the Dolphin Kids Club will offer the occasion of attending yoga classes where the little ones will master and increase their flexibility and coordination under the expert guide of professionals. The perfect way to encourage mindfulness by letting them reconnect with nature and build strength.
Are your kids ready for this uncontaminated corner of paradise?
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, diving
Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa - Deluxe All Inclusive is an unforgettable getaway for people who dream to beach experience the beautiful white sands, tropical nature and blue ocean of a Maldivian island, with luxurious ambience. All inclusive 5-stars Deluxe Resort is located in Raa Atoll and was opened on August 2019. Emerald Maldives is the perfect destination for your holiday in the Maldives, whether you are looking for adventure, exploring the underwater wonders, or simply relaxation, enjoying the modern facilities, in-house dining venues and comfort of your villa. The Emerald keeps everything it promises. Just outstanding work - from the incredibly luxurious villa, to the great food, to the incomparable excellence of all services. Managed by Rome-headquartered hotel chain Emerald Collection, Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa is set on the island of Fasmendhoo which is accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight or a 30-minute domestic flight from the main Malé International Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More