Rasdhoo is Calling. You Can't Miss New year festivities this year!
The Maldives On a Budget
13 December, 2021
Rasdhoo island is the perfect place to escape during the colder months and spend this New Years’ Eve away from home. With warm temperatures, exquisite sceneries and the alluring ocean that stretches for miles, there is no reason why you wouldn’t want to spend the festive season there.
You will be delighted to hear the new year’s agenda is packed full of fun and memorable activities.
Located in Alif Alif Atoll, roughly 58 kilometers west of Capital City Male’, Rasdhoo is one of the most famous islands among tourists and travelers. With over 25 different guest houses and multiple souvenir shops, there is also a wide array of watersport activities you can join in.
From a New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner to traditional live music celebrations, guests all over the world are invited to join the festivities at Rasdhoo. Some of the other notable activities include happy hour drinks, DJ, as well as fireworks at the stroke of midnight. This year’s annual New Year celebrations are powered by Club Gabbiano, Shallow Lagoon Rasdhoo, and Rasdhoo Island Inn. As the new year approaches, the combined team wishes to give their guests an unforgettable time, at the beach and under the palm trees with the starry sky above, during their stay in the Maldives.
This is the third year that these three guesthouses have come together to organize a joint New Year Celebration.
Club Gabbiano is a modern, elegant, guesthouse overlooking the sea, a few steps away from the beach, which is perfect for a charming vacation on the tropical island of AA. Rasdhoo.
Rasdhoo Island Inn has everything you need for a comfortable and relaxed stay. All rooms are equipped with a mini-bar. All the rooms a few meters away from the ocean are also equipped with a minibar. The world-class beachfront restaurant is less than ten meters away from the breaking waves. The restaurant offers both local and international cuisine.
Shallow Lagoon Rasdhoo is a guest house made taking inspiration from the Maldivian culture. Shallow Lagoon Rasdhoo also offers a wide range of activities like windsurfing, sailing, kite surfing, stand-up paddleboards, jet skiing, and water skiing.
The tickets are going for $150 per head. With every ticket purchased, get a discount of 10% on all watersport activities the following day on the 1st of January 2022.
So go on and get your bookings done before it completely sells out!Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives on a Budget
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays available, which range from budget guesthouses to backpacker-friendly hotels – there are all accomodation available for under USD 50 a night! The Maldives is a fascinating country to travel to independently, not least because it’s only been possible to do so for the past decade.
Undoubtedly, Maldives is'nt getting more cheaper every year, but it’s equally true that the gorgeous islands offer something for everyone – backpackers and budget-conscious travellers included! Here’s our dedicated section that guides you through everything you need to know about enjoying Maldives on the cheap. We’ve also included a section with useful tips on enjoying Maldives on a shoestring, and another which shows you all the free, and almost free, things you can enjoy for your cheap holiday in Maldives. Here for you the ultimate guide to enjoying Maldives on a budget. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More