Fushifaru Maldives celebrates 5 Years of Authentic Maldivian Experiences with #Fabulous5 Theme
Activities & Experiences in the Maldives
08 Octoberr, 2022
An idyllic 5* resort with a fine beaches, Fushifaru Maldives will be celebrating 5 years of unrivaled hospitality this month with official hashtags #fushifaru5 and #fabulous5.
Since Fushifaru Maldives opened its doors to the public on the 24th October 2017, the resort has attained the reputation as one of the best Authentic Maldivian boutique resorts in the destination. Through the past five years, the resort received a number of awards internationally and locally.
To celebrate this special milestone, the resort will entertain their guests with a fun-packed week starting from the 20th of October. On the 23rd and 26th October, Swiss Chef Elvedin Oddobasic will prepare a selection of exclusive gastronomic evenings for fantastic nights to remember during your island getaway.
Gear up also for the one-time only special homemade pasta cooking class with Chef Elevedin. Pre-booking is highly recommended due to limited seating.
To further add to the culinary experiences, all guests will have a chance to taste special Maldivian delicacies from different local islands at Fushifaru Maldives’ very first eat-street market on 22nd October and enjoy grand performances showcasing the rich culture of Maldives.
On the 20th October, the resort will kick-off a series of sports tournaments on the resort’s very own private sandbank which is the largest in Lhaviyani atoll. Get ready to be competitive and be covered with lush Maldivian coral beach sand!
The celebration of the anniversary on the 24th of October will start with a sunset beach cocktail reception, followed by a specially themed gala dinner topped with an exclusive live performance by the world-renowned award-winning violinist, Patrick Roberts at an after-dinner pool party. Not to be missed is the unique collaboration performance of Patrick and the Maldivian boduberu band.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, Beach, house reef snorkeling, Diving, Quiet and Private
An idyllic island retreat with a powder soft sands, Fushifaru Maldives is a new 5-star resort located in Lhaviyani Atoll. Opened in October 2017, the beautiful island of Fushifaru is a home for an unusual landscape above and below the waterline. With "Fushi", that means "island" and "Faru", which means "reef" in Dhivehi, Fushifaru is an ideal reflection of its name. If you need little more than a sensational beach and a comfortable bed, this little laid-back resort might be the one for you. Facilities are few, although there is a watersports centre, swimming pool and spa – but really it's all about the beach. Nestled between a national Marine Protected Area and three of the Maldives’ most iconic dive sites, Fushifaru Maldives is a boutique and intimate resort with an endless promise of adventure, excitement, discovery and serenity all in one diverse landscape.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More