Guest Story: Kiki at Constance Halaveli
Best All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
02 October, 2021
Member of The Leading Hotels of the World and shaped like a curved Dhoni, Constance Halaveli, is definitely one to put on your bucket list.
From the scenery to the award-winning wine list, every detail is a promise to escapism in its purest form. Swaying palm trees, clear turquoise water, privacy-assured villas…if you are still hesitant, read on and find out more about Constance Halaveli through Kiki.
Constance Halaveli isn’t just a Maldives resort, it’s an experience. If you are looking for an indulgent time away where you can be pampered and let the stresses of everyday life drift away, you need to read this.
Kiki, beauty and lifestyle influencer who is based in Dubai and travels the world as a full-time job (Emirates cabin crew member)
Was it your 1st time at Constance Halaveli Maldives? Any specific reason you choose this hotel?
“Yes, it was my first time. I saw it on booking.com and the pictures look amazing, the hotel looks stunning and it’s exactly the style of the kind of hotel I am looking for, modern, exclusive with a stunning view. I also got recommended from a friend of mine who has been to Constance Halaveli as well and she said that I would definitely love it.”
Tell us about your villa - what did you like best?
“Of course I love the pool in front of the villa above the beautiful sea the most. I used to wake up every morning and look at that view and it just made me appreciate life a lot of how lucky we were to be in such a stunning place like this. And I also love the bathtub overlooking the sea view; it’s the most relaxing thing ever. Sometimes we also saw sharks swam around our water villa from the bathroom window, it is so special.”
What was your favourite meal there? Why?
“Our favorite meals were of course all the seafood dishes. The seafood is so fresh there and the chef made very delicious and various dishes. I love how varied the food was at the hotel. We got to try a variety of dishes during our four-day stay without repeating anything. And of course, all of them were delicious.”
Which cocktails did you enjoy there? Best spot to enjoy a cocktail?
“I love the cocktail called Chi-Chi, it’s similar to pina colada but tastier. Very refreshing and great fas a ‘ladies drinks’
We used to go every evening for sunset to the bar next to the main restaurant. We usually sat at the table overlooking the sea view with water villas in front of us, that view is one of my most favorite views of any holidays I have ever been.”
List 5 essentials that must absolutely be in your luggage when staying at Constance Halaveli
GoPro: Underwater world is absolutely stunning at Constance Halaveli. You will see a lot of baby sharks, corals and many other colorful fishes. It definitely will be something you will remember forever and it’s great to get a memory of those beautiful snorkeling moments.
More outfits: The hotel is very beautiful with many instagramable spots. So of course you might need a lot of beautiful outfits/ bikinis for stunning pictures.
No shoes: You don’t have to bring a lot because there is absolutely no need to wear shoes on this island. The white sand will make you feel so nice and relax walking around with your bare feet.
Speaker: This is for the music in your own villa. The hotel is very quiet, private and exclusive. But it’s always nice to listen to your favorite song while you swim in the pool and I promise you, it will make you very happy.
A lot of Sun cream: You will definitely be doing a lot of outdoor water activities, snorkeling, kayaking, walking around the island, therefore the more sun cream is always the better.
You were there for your birthday, how was it?
“It is definitely one of the best birthday celebrations to be in such a beautiful hotel-like Constance Halaveli. The staff also made it very special for me by surprising me with the room decoration with a special cake. It was such a beautiful birthday memory. Thank you to all the staff of the hotel.”
Would you recommend this hotel to your friends? What would be your recommendations?
“Definitely I will. I would say the same as what my friends told me: “You will love everything about it, and it will be one of your best holidays”.
Tell us about the spa
“The spa is very stunning. They also provide an outdoor cold and hot tub for you to use overlooking the sea view.”
Tell us about your Constance moment
“It is difficult for a hotel to complete every perfect little detail to make a guest remember the trip as a memorable stay and I have to say Constance Halaveli completed that. The design of the hotel, the villa, the room, restaurants, and the pool is very stunning. Every corner you walk around the hotel never fails to impress how they care about little details. The service is beyond expectation. The hotel staffs remember every single guest staying at the hotel. They know what you like, they know what you did and they are always there to make your stay even more and more comfortable. The location itself of the hotel is absolutely gorgeous. My Constance moment* is actually my stay at Constance Halaveli itself. It is by far one of the best trips I have ever been and I will always remember this moment.”
Book your stay today Up to 40% discount when you book your stay at Constance Halaveli!Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Beach, Diving, Spa
With one of the longest water villa jetties, luxurious facilities for families and 5-star diving, Constance Halaveli has everything you would expect from a luxury resort in the Maldives. With a shape of a curved dhoni (a traditional Maldivian boat), where white sandy beaches in combination with turquoise water, perfectly contrast with the emerald of green vegetation, the resort elegantly drifts in North Ari Atoll. For a luxury family escape, Constance Halaveli is one of the best. Even the natural environment, with its gently sloping lagoon and wide beaches, will suit little ones. The “Kuda Club” welcomes children aged from 4 to 12 years with age-related activities, both outdoor and indoor. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More