The Year to explore the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts collection
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
11 January, 2022
Wherever the New Year finds you, Crown & Champa Resorts wishes the best of beginnings to 2022, with a year ahead that brings you fulfilment and cherished memories of a year well-lived, all be it in turbulent times.
Of one thing we can be sure, the Maldives will remain a safe paradise year-round, where you and your loved ones can benefit from its uplifting effects on one of the private islands in our collection.
Here in the Maldives, we enter the New Year barefoot, nature's way of connecting us with the island, their flora and fauna where its sustainability is paramount. This year will see us explore more ways to tread lightly in our environment. With initiatives from all of the stakeholders in the country, we will take tremendous steps forward in protecting the islands and the Indian Ocean surrounding them.
Travellers to the Maldives, irrespective of first-time travellers or old friends, seek to immerse in the activities, experiences, entertainment, to pure relaxation. Every private island is a destination on its own, for the traveller to discover based on one's purpose of travel, lifestyle, budget and interest.
With the convenience of being a year-round destination with a choice of international airline connections, Maldives is no longer a once in a lifetime destination or just a winter escape. Instead, we see more guests making repeat visits throughout the year to tick off their bucket lists and explore the property collection.
Crown & Champa's team would like to thank each of you for visiting us in person, virtually or in thought, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our shores again when you are ready.
Wishing you safe and happy travels throughout the year, wherever they may take you,
2022 TRAVEL DEALS
APR 19 - OCT 31, 2022 TRAVELS
Book early and save up to 25%. Offers include flexible cancellation.
Book before Feb 28, 2022
FAMILY FRIENDLY DEALS
Meeru, Vilamendhoo and Kuredu, the Family Fun resorts offer great savings and the complimentary child stays for children aged 2 - 14.99 years.SEE ALL OFFERS
2022, THE GOLDEN JUBILEE OF TOURISM IN MALDIVES
This year, the theme is 'Tourism for inclusive growth; no destination represents this more than the Maldives'. From its humble beginnings in 1972, the tourism industry in the Maldives has grown in leaps and bounds. Our collection proudly includes resorts from the pioneer era, Meeru Island Resort & Spa which opened in 1978, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa in 1984 and Kuredu Island Resort & Spa in 1988.
The arrival of tourists to the country has supported the growth and development of transport networks, health, education, employment and supports many industries that have grown to care for the needs of travellers to the country. Today, with every new opening, we see innovative solutions and extraordinary experiences that push the envelope of hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you to connect and experience the Maldives in 2022, the golden jubilee year.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More