Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives Offers to Discover a Safe Paradise and Embrace a Tropical Escape
Best Luxury Hotels near Male Airport
11 July, 2020
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives offers to discover a safe paradise and embrace a tropical escape as the five-star resort reopen their doors on the 15 July 2020 to the loyal repeaters and global travellers.
In the archipelago of naturally scattered coral islands and atolls, Maldives is purely surrounded by the pristine Indian ocean. While the bright turquoise blue crystal clear magical waters of the Indian ocean is a perfect destination to unwind and rejuvenate, the one island-one resort concept at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives where natural distanced villas’ allows a reassuring safe luxury living in peace and comfort.
Located in North Malé Atoll, a mere 20 minutes by speedboat from Velana International Airport, Grand Park Kodhipparu has been designed by the world-renowned Hirsch Bedner Associates to deliver an experience that is as luxurious as it is at one with its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beachfront and overwater villas, including 65 with its own private pools, a large infinity pool overlooking the vistas of the Indian Ocean, stellar culinary experiences in three dining outlets, a world-class award-winning spa, a fully equipped dive and water sports center, a recreation beach club and a kids club providing guests with everything they could possibly need for their dream getaway.
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives exudes rustic charm with its bespoke furniture and decorative accents inspired by local crafts, raw wood, tropical architectural elements, and warm hues accentuate the resort’s public spaces. An open lobby that looks out onto the vast ocean, a spacious pool bar that exudes tropical chic with its sunken bar in a stunning beachfront location, and the main dining restaurant that weaves the comfort and luxury of the resort into the beauty of its surroundings.
In an area famous all over the world for its thriving coral and marine life, the island’s breath-taking landscape offers mesmerizing views, powdery white beaches, a magnificent, crystal clear lagoon, and uninterrupted views of the tranquil, turquoise ocean. Delivering the perfect escape, Grand Park Kodhipparu is a place where time slows down and guests can embrace the serene beauty of the Maldives, in the ultimate luxury of relaxation and peace.
The resort’s certified cleanliness, health, and safety standards have always been in compliance with the global and local authorities. Grand Park Kodhipparu has however adapted the latest enhanced resort cleaning practices and guidelines received from the local authorities in both operational processes and health measures to ensure both resort guests and employees are confident in the cleanliness and safety of the resort. “Our thoughts and prayers are with all our guests, business partners, and their families who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic,” a statement by the resort read.
To ensure the highest level of protection is provided to both guests and team members, the resort has implemented health and safety protocols with enhanced training for all team members, in order to ensure a relaxing holiday can be experienced by their discerning guests. These include temperature checks for team members, who will be required to wear masks, physical distancing performed at all times throughout the property with daily protective measures adhered to regarding food handling, sanitization, disinfection, and cleaning procedures. Additionally, all team members have been given enhanced training sessions on personal hygiene.
Escape to this tranquil, relaxed beach resort and discover a safe paradise at ease. A perfect blend of serenity, comfort, luxury, and adventure to be found when you are looking out for an exquisite vacation amidst the pristine beaches and exotic tropical surroundings. An affordable luxury resort in the Maldives where unforgettable experiences await you while you make moments in time.
Book 90 days or more in advance and get treated to the great value of a 40% discount for your stay at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Family Holiday, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. Located in North Male Atoll, Grand Park Kodhipparu was designed by the world famous Hirsch Bedner Associates company providing a fantastic experience as luxurious as its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable holiday in the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More