Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives takes Lounging Overwater to New Heights
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
10 October, 2022
Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives resort unveils an everything new and trendy in watersports from e-catamarans, jet-skis for kids and water biking.
Enjoy an ecstatic luxury leisure experience at Grand Park Kodhipparu, as you pedal your way through the azure Maldivian waters in the newly introduced trendy electric catamarans, water bikes and jet skiing for kids.
The state-of-the-art e-catamaran makes its way over to Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives as an easy yet fun-filled marine sports equipment that gets added to the galore of aquatic adventure possibilities at the resort. Kick your Pinterest-worthy holidays up a notch and graze your way across the ocean at your own pace sans the impact on the environment, as these are eco-friendly; the perfect way to make moments in time and leave no carbon footprint behind.
The e-catamaran is extremely limited in the Maldives and is specially designed for a luxurious experience overwater with an easy-to-manoeuvre two-seater or four-seater options, fit for families and partners alike. What’s most exciting about these e-catamarans is that you don’t need to be a pro water sports fan or an avid adventure seeker, as the ergonomic design allows you to carefully manoeuvre your way smoothly and safely across the waters. The experiences Marine Sports Center team at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives takes special measures to ensure that the experience is as effortless as possible with safety gear and clear instructions in place.
In addition to the e-catamaran, Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives also introduced Jet-Skid, jet skiing for kids which makes the kids have just as much fun overwater, as the grown-ups. The Jet-skid is a unique and novel concept in the Maldives that any child between the ages of 8 – 12 can enjoy freely.
Last but not least, in an attempt to enhance the watersports experience for the guests, Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives unveiled the third piece of equipment, a personal favourite of the Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps – the incredible water bike. This is an extraordinary machine designed to propel you across the water. Water biking is the penultimate human sporting experience for a healthier and more adventurous watersports experience. It’s a lot more like riding an exercise bike, which is basically what the Schiller is, only a million times more interesting.
Did you know that the resort also offers a special package exclusively for water sports lovers, to make the best of their holiday with a range of activities and special savings on villas?
With the Adventure Getaway offer the guests can enjoy a host of savings and benefits.
- Luxury accommodation in pool water villas
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at The Edge
- Daily dine-around dinner at any Dining Outlet at our resort.
- Discover Scuba Diving package
- Sandbank Snorkeling by Jetski for 2 hours
- Canoe or Stand-up-paddleboarding for 30 minutes
- Sailing voyage for 1 hour
- Fun tubing for 15 minutes
- One-time Scheduled group sunset cruise or group dolphin cruise
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Access to the Beach Club facilities - Table Games, PlayStation, Gymnasium, Steam Room, and Kids’ Club
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, Families, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. Located in North Male Atoll, Grand Park Kodhipparu was designed by the world famous Hirsch Bedner Associates company providing a fantastic experience as luxurious as its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable holiday in the Maldives.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More