A Weeklong Yoga Retreat with Yoshie Roux-Chabert at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
02 September, 2022
One of the best hotels near Male, Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives recently concluded the national wellness month with a week-long yoga retreat conducted by the global yoga sensation Yoshie Roux-Chabert.
As part of the annual “Globally Inspired” campaign with the aim of bringing the best of the world closer to the guests, be it dining, wellbeing or adventure, the resort curated a holistic yoga and movement program for the in-house guests in collaboration with “The Inversion Lover” from Japan.
The Spa at Grand Park Kodhipparu as the guardian of the well-being of everyone on the island pays intricate attention to how one could seamlessly marry some aspects of wellness into every day of the holiday sans the pressure.
The yoga week was also designed to leave ample space for beginners, try-it-once-and-neveragain as well as dedicated advanced yoga devotees to look forward to it. Light and easy sunrise movements at the yoga pavilion, serene and calming sunset stretching at the beach and intense inversion or aerial yoga for high-impact workouts.
Combined with the holistic spa treatments that start with a foot ritual, a soothing exfoliation, rejuvenating fully body massage, and a refreshing facial followed by an ayurvedic floral bath there will be immediately visible benefits for anyone to look forward to. Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives will continue the lasting tradition of bringing the best of the world closer to the guests every month.
The “Globally Inspired” campaigns are not limited to wellbeing but also extend to curated monthly wine dinners, Michelin-starred dining experiences as well as underwater adventures with world-renowned free diving professionals, that elevate the overall holiday experience at the resort tremendously.
By booking directly on the website the guests are also entitled to a host of additional benefits from freefloating breakfast in the privacy of your own pool villa, a bottle of wine waiting for you in your villa and even late check-out subject to availability. Explore the many other benefits of the Early Bird Offers or the last-minute offer to avail incredible value additions and insider member benefits from Park Hotel Group.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, Families, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. Located in North Male Atoll, Grand Park Kodhipparu was designed by the world famous Hirsch Bedner Associates company providing a fantastic experience as luxurious as its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable holiday in the Maldives.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More