Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives creates Herbs Garden & Orchid Nursery
Eco-Friendly Maldives Resorts
08 Sepl, 2021
Committed to sustainability efforts on the island, Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, planted a herb garden and orchid nursery. The herb garden and orchid nursery are discreetly located inside the island lush greeneries.
The garden provides healthy and organic produce such as pepper, chilli, basil, eggplants, and pomegranate. While the orchid nursery nurse more than 600 orchid plants from 14 different varieties of orchids such as dendrobium and gramathopilam.
“Everything that grows in the herb garden will be used by our Chefs in our restaurants, while the orchids will beautify our resort. These activities are another step ahead towards our commitment to sustainable tourism and “creating moments on time” for our guests”, said Raffaele Solferino, General Manager.
The gardener team of Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, is working passionately to grow more herbs, and vegetables in the future. Working closely with our Executive Chef, the Grand Park Kodhipparu aims to provide local fresh produce that creates healthy, delicious food from the garden to a plate.
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, is conveniently located a 20-minutes speedboat ride from Velana International Airport in Male, Maldives. The resort is featuring 120 idyllic overwater villas, beach villas, and a two-bedroom grand residence. Guests can enjoy culinary delight from 3 different restaurants, a pampering experience at the award-winning overwater spa, and various marine and watersports activities. The resort is also a perfect place for families fully equipped with games and amusement at the Beach Club and Little Explore’s Kids Club.
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, is conveniently located a 20-minutes speedboat ride from Velana International Airport in Male, Maldives.
The resort is featuring 120 idyllic overwater villas, beach villas and a two-bedroom grand residence. Guests can enjoy culinary delight from 3 different restaurants, a pampering experience at the award-winning overwater spa and various marine and watersports activities.
The resort is also a perfect place for families fully equipped with games and amusement at the Beach Club and Little Explore’s Kids Club.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Family Holiday, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. Located in North Male Atoll, Grand Park Kodhipparu was designed by the world famous Hirsch Bedner Associates company providing a fantastic experience as luxurious as its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable holiday in the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More