Hard Rock Hotel Maldives - 35% Off 'Spring Sale' limited time offer
Best Hotels in Male
02 Apr, 2021
If you’re looking for an excuse to escape, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is the right place with it's Spring Sale offer. Book your stay at our Billboard-breaking beach resort in Emboodhoo Lagoon featuring music-inspired amenities and scenic ocean views at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives.
Start planning your dream holiday in 2021 and take advantage of Hard Rock Hotel Maldives Spring Sale and exclusive VIP benefits including an extra 10% discount when you book directly on our website.
- 25% discount on Best Flexible Rate (selected rooms and villas)
- Enjoy extra 10% off with code: PROWEB
- Complimentary return airport transfer when staying 5 nights and more
- Daily breakfast for two persons at Sessions - with complimentary sparkling wine and ice-cream!
- 15% discount on food and beverage including in-villa dining and destination dining but excluding meal plans
- 15% discount on any spa treatments from the à la carte menu
- Free Use of snorkeling equipment, kayak, and pedal boat
- Complimentary Wifi
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The offer must be booked by 30 April 2021 for a stay until 20 Dec 2021. Blackout dates may apply.
- The rates are subjected to 12% GST, 10% service charge and USD 6 per person per night green tax
- Children 17 years old and below enjoy a complimentary stay using the existing bed and enjoy complimentary meals from the kids menu or a 50% discount from the regular menus.
- 1 night deposit required at time of booking. Deposit is refundable if cancelled outside of cancellation policy. Cancel 7 days prior to arrival to avoid the penalty charge of 1 night.
- The offer is not applicable to Silver Family Suite, Rock Royalty and Rock Star Villas.
- The offer is subjected to availability for up to 9 rooms and not applicable for group bookings. Book 10 or more rooms with group booking.
Recent Posts 17.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- The Maldives allows Covid Passports
- Lindsay Lohan enjoys vacation at W Maldives
- Qatar Airways and JetBlue Expand Strategic Partnership
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Dining, Shopping, Nightlife, Activity
Located within Emboodhoo Lagoon, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is your all-access guide to the great life in The Marina @ CROSSROADS, the first integrated resort destination in the Maldives. Opened on september 2019, and only a 15-minute boat jorney from Malé airport the resort offers direct access to an entertainment island with dining, shopping, and more fun activities. Hard Rock Hotel in the Maldives takes inspiration from the tropical surroundings, incorporating authentic notes of regionally-inspired music memorabilia throughout.
This highly anticipated property also offers vacationers direct access to The Marina @ Crossroads, the Maldives’ first integrated lifestyle island which houses a rich combination of world-class offerings, including entertainment, retail, fine dining and outdoor activities. The facilities offered by The Marina include a 30-berth marina, the Junior Beach Club and Camp, the Crossroads Event Hall, the Maldives Discovery Centre, the Marine Discovery Centre, and a world-class beach club by Cafe Del Mar. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More