Summer Family CAMP-CATION 2.0 at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
Best Family Resorts near Male airport
22 April, 2022
This summer again, Hard Rock Hotel introducing Summer Family Camp-Cation 2.0 in Maldives combining summer camp and family vacation.
The power of “coming together” in one of the most exquisite destinations in the world: Maldives. It's the way you live, always to the fullest. It's the way you connect, sharing with the ones you love. This summer, combine your family vacation with an amazing kids camp for your little ones. Play Hard or Pause Hard. Loud or quiet, there's no wrong way to be here. Whatever you do, do it to the fullest, zero guilt, all the way.
Programs catering for kids ages 4 and above.
Unique summer camp setting, featuring sports, crafts and arts will provide your little ones with an awesome fun filled with discovery; while offering you, the perfect beach holiday with the entire family.Program Information
- Free meal plan upgrades with 20% discount (Half Board -to- Full Board & Full Board -to- All Inclusive)
- Sunset ritual with complimentary drinks
- Free Use of snorkeling equipment, kayak, and pedal boat
- Complimentary return airport speedboat transfer for minimum of 3 nights stay
- Enjoy the full Camp-cation program for stay dates from 1 July to 31 August 2022 for minimum of 7 nights stay.
- The Sound of Your Stay music amenities - private 10-track playlist, access to fantastic Fender guitars, and a Crosley turntable with a curated collection of 10 iconic records
- Complimentary activities: Play on Air, Land and Water, Hard Rock's signature yoga program Rock OM, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Self Defense & Kick Boxing, Tai Chi fitness and introduction to aerial arts classes with instructors
- Access to The Marina at Crossroads, with resort provided bicycles. Available on complementary basis on request
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking period 20 Apr - 30 Jun 2022
- The offer must be booked for a stay from 8 May - 31 Aug 2022. Blackout dates may apply..
- All Camp-cation 2.0 activities are free of charge, starts for 7 nights stays from 1 Jul - 31 Aug 2022.
- The Aerial Classes are for kids between 8 to 17 years old.
- The Sports Street Safe classes are for kids between 4 to 17 years old.
- All other classes are open for kids 3 years old and above who are diaper-free.
- Baby Sitter services are available upon availability. Kids with diapers can be accepted to kids club only if they are accompanied with a baby sitter.
- As we try to keep Roxity Kids Club as an adult-free zone, parents are only accepted to kids club for special events.
- The rates are subjected to 12% GST, 10% service charge and USD 6 per person per night green tax
- Children 13 years old and below enjoy complimentary meals from the kids' menu or receive a 50% discount on the regular menu and meal plans.
- Children between 14 and 17.99 can enjoy meal plan at 50% off.
- 25% deposit required at time of booking. Deposit is refundable if cancel more than 14 days prior to arrival. The deposit will not be refunded if cancel within 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 dine around options (please refer for Meal Plans more details.
- The offer is subjected to availability for up to 9 rooms and not applicable for group bookings. Book 10 or more rooms with group booking.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Dining, Shopping, Nightlife, Activity
Located within Emboodhoo Lagoon, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is your all-access guide to the great life in The Marina @ CROSSROADS, the first integrated resort destination in the Maldives. Opened on september 2019, and only a 15-minute boat jorney from Malé airport the resort offers direct access to an entertainment island with dining, shopping, and more fun activities. Hard Rock Hotel in the Maldives takes inspiration from the tropical surroundings, incorporating authentic notes of regionally-inspired music memorabilia throughout.
This highly anticipated property also offers vacationers direct access to The Marina @ Crossroads, the Maldives’ first integrated lifestyle island which houses a rich combination of world-class offerings, including entertainment, retail, fine dining and outdoor activities. The facilities offered by The Marina include a 30-berth marina, the Junior Beach Club and Camp, the Crossroads Event Hall, the Maldives Discovery Centre, the Marine Discovery Centre, and a world-class beach club by Cafe Del Mar. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More