Dusit Thani Maldives announces Exciting Festive Programme
Best Family Getaways in The Maldives
23 November, 2021
Five-star luxury and unforgettable experiences await all guests at Dusit Thani Maldives this coming Christmas.
Festooned in artfully crafted sustainable decorations, and encircled by a teeming house reef, the island haven welcomes revelers with tropical marvels, gala dinners, dazzling events, world-class service from culinary masters and cultural ambassadors, and Dusit’s unique brand of Thai-inspired gracious hospitality.
The magic kicks off on December 21 with a tree-lighting ceremony, and continues on Christmas Eve with sunset cocktails and a gala dinner. Christmas morning brings guests together for a lazy Champagne brunch and Santa’s arrival on the beach. A feast of culinary adventures follows, including a traditional Maldivian seafood night, gourmet wine dinner, a luscious lobster barbecue, and a South American-themed banquet.
New Year celebrations begin with an elegant cocktail reception followed by a gala dinner featuring spectacular performances, live music, dancing, and fireworks at midnight. Guests will ease into 2022 with a leisurely New Year’s breakfast and, on January 6, wrap up the season with a sumptuous Orthodox Christmas dinner by the ocean.
Throughout the festive period, Baan Sanook kids club will welcome younger guests with exciting and engaging activities themed around the festivities and the island. Highlights include Christmas crafts, local games and dancing, coconut leaf art, and traditional music.
Alongside its full programme of special festive events, the resort offers myriad ways for guests to make the most of an end-of-year getaway in stunning tropical surrounds. Luxurious over-water villas and beachfront residences offer direct access to the crystal waters for leisurely explorations of the 360-degree house reef. Aquatic adventurers in search of larger-than-life encounters can take advantage of the resort’s proximity to nearby Hanifaru Bay, favoured by playful mantas and whale sharks, with trips arranged by the knowledgeable team at the resort’s Ocean Dive Centre.
And for those seeking a truly authentic local experience, Dusit Safeeru – or cultural ambassadors – are on hand to take guests on fascinating journeys to explore Maldivian food, music and customs, for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get a glimpse of unique island lifestyles.
View the Festive ProgramCheck Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Dusit Thani Maldives
Best Experience: Water Villas, for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Mantas Watching
If the idea to stay on the Maldives in a Thai-style hotel raises your eyebrows, think about what it gives you. The warm hospitality of Thailand in an unprecedented luxury setting: two of the best aspects of an Asian luxury trip in one magnificent package. Located on Mudhdhoo island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives' first and only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani seduces guests with pearly white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, lush vegetation and a fantastic house reef with one of the most abundant marine life in the Maldives. Inspired by Thailand, architecture provides private life alone with a vibrant nature featuring both classical and modern styles. The resort villas and apartments are beautiful shelters of modern sophistication, with luxurious facilities and state os the art amenities. Fine cusine in an exotic setting is another highlight of this resort. The resort is also home to the largest infinity pool in the Maldives with an impressive of 750 square meters. As a visual center of the hotel, this swimming pool combines technology and nature with the flowing majestic Banyan tree. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More