Top Things to Do at Komandoo If Yoг Only have 5 Days
Best Adult Only Resorts for Couples in the Maldives
31 July, 2021
Komandoo Island Resort regularly tops Maldives travel lists for its sparkling white sand beaches and blue waters, stretching out as far as the eye can see. Komandoo Maldives Resort, considered to be one of the country’s most romantic, adults-only resorts, is the perfect combination of beauty and activities to occupy your days with.
The longer you stay, the more enchanting you will find this 65-villa resort in Lhaviyani Atoll, however you can also fit in Komandoo’s highlights into a short holiday. There are many destinations from which you can get to the Maldives in less than five hours, so swapping city life for island life is within convenient reach.
Here’s top things to do for an extended weekend that will show just why Komandoo is one of the best of the Maldives romantic getaways.
- Stress Reliever Back Massage – 60 minutes of pure pampering and relaxation.
- Introduction scuba dive – See what it’s like to breathe underwater and explore Komandoo’s lagoon.
- Sunset Cruise – Nature’s fireworks display is best admired on the ocean. Dolphins are known to regularly put on a show.
- Relish the moments of peacefulness from the comfort of your lounger – Be it on the Water Villa sundeck or the beach just outside your Beach or Jacuzzi Beach Villa.
- Stroll around the island – It will take you between 15 and 20 minutes, depending on whether you stop at Thundi Bar for a sunset drink, and depending on how many baby sharks you take a picture of.
- Go kayaking or paddleboarding – Paddle across the turquoise lagoon and admire Komandoo from yet another stunning perspective.
- Rest you head and your mind at the pool area – the blues of the infinity pool blend in with the blues of the ocean. It is likely that you will spot dolphins or rays swimming past as you lean on the infinity pool edge. Keep a ‘why not’ attitude with signature cocktails and you’ll have a few spot on hours in the sun.
If you’re needing a boost for the 2021-22, here are ten reasons to choose a romantic escape at Komandoo Maldives.
Browse through the current special offers and benefit from generous discounts for your holiday at one of the Maldives’ finest adults-only resorts.
You are bound to fall in love with Komandoo’s personalised service, fabulous dining and relaxation that takes the form of spa treatments, snorkelling (including on the easily accessible house reef) and diving (turtles, reef sharks and mantas are regularly sighted – this time of the year is even manta ray high season!) and downtime in your beach or over-water villa or by the infinity pool.BOOK NOW VIEW ALL OFFERS
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More