Huvafen Fushi Maldives became a member the Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) collection
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
20 September, 2019
Huvafen Fushi Maldives became a member the Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) collection.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ (SLH) is the most desirable community of independently minded travellers and independently spirited hotels in the world. The SLH team personally visited, verified and vetted every single one of their 550 hotels in more than 90 countries – each one is anti-chain and anti-same.
Huvafen Fushi Maldives is one of those carefully selected hotels and will officially reopen its doors on November 1.
Rooms vary from a two-bedroom beach pavilion with garden and pool to an ocean bungalow with pool, complete with three-tiered deck, staircase into the sea and, inside, a glass floor to see myriad tropical fish.
Avoid seeing anyone with dinner on a sandbank or an overnight on the resort’s traditional 65ft boat.
The hotel also boasts the world’s first and only under-the-sea spa with 2 underwater treatment rooms with panoramic reef views.
Snorkel across the lagoon and you’ll only skim the surface of Huvafen Fushi’s fantastical underwater world, which the resident Marine Biologist can introduce you to on a personal diving excursion (day or night). Let someone else take the wheel on board the hotel’s Princess 54 motoryacht, with a chance to spot manta rays seasonally around the Huvafen Lagoon, or whale sharks on a trip to the deep blue. Then there’s wakeboarding, parasailing, seabobbing, kayaking and paddleboarding to master. Back on dry land discover a unique setting for yoga and mindfulness, or one-of-a-kind meditation in the immersive sub-aquatic spa.
Recent Posts 00.05.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort debuts in Paradise this Summer
- The Maldives have been added to UK's red list countries
- Take Your Vacation to the Next Level with Amilla Maldives
- St. Regis Maldives appoints Pedro Samper as Executive Chef
- The Nautilus Maldives launches its first ever Holistic Spa Month
- Sheraton Maldives Introduces USD 130,000 Exclusive Island Takeover
- Mother’s Day Weekend at Vilamendhoo Island Resort
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Honeymoon at Maafushivaru Maldives
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives partners with Bamford brand
- Cora Cora Maldives Appoints Umberto Piccolini as Culinary Director
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands announces LEGENDARY DEBUT offer
- Marriott Bonvoy celebrates Healthcare Heroes with special rates
- The Maldives resorts still welcomes Indian travelers!
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen vacations in the Maldives
- Spend a romantic weekend at Baros Maldives
- The Most Romantic Bed and Breakfasts in the Maldives
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: couples, beach, Spa, house reef snorkeling, diving, gourmet dining
Named as ‘Dream Island’ the Huvafen Fushi is glamorously grown-up Maldivian hideaway with incredible beaches, magnificent service and the world's first underwater spa. Located just 30 minutes by speedboat from the Male airport, Huvafen Fushi ideally mixes Maldivian style with hip and chic features; thatched villas on the outside and on the inside, unique amenities, sophisticated design, high-tech equipment, and last but not least cool events which all contribute to make Huvafen Fushi a truly dreamy island. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More