Huvafen Fushi Resort to temporarily close from May 15th for Renovation project
Newly Renovated Hotels in the Maldives
27 February, 2023
An iconic Maldives luxury resort near Malé, Huvafen Fushi has announced plans to commence renovations in the second quarter of 2023 and will reopen this coming September.
Since its inception, Huvafen Fushi has set the standard for luxury hospitality in the Maldives and has enjoyed tremendous popularity among its loyal guests who seek it out for its modern design, impeccable service and perfect location, just 30 minutes speedboat away from Male International Airport.
The renovations will honour the authentic craftsmanship and materials that set the benchmark for Huvafen and will further guests’ connection with the Maldives. Huvafen has enlisted the help of renowned architects and interior designers BLINK Design to give its rooms a fresh look and branding specialists Quo Global to elevate its visual identity. All 44 bungalows will be refurbished and two new ‘Two Bedroom Ocean Pavilions’ will make their debut offering uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean. The new design approach takes its inspiration from the resort’s pristine surroundings and delivers a minimalistic modern aesthetic that serves to elevate the luxurious experience found within.
Noel Cameron, General Manager of Huvafen Fushi, said that these renovations are part of a scheduled plan to improve the facilities and services provided by Huvafen Fushi. This investment will build on the Huvafen legacy and provide guests with a purposeful immersion on the island and allowing the resort to maintain its positioning among the leading resorts in the Maldives.
The resort will close on 15th May 2023 and will welcome back guests on 1st September 2023.
Indulgent experiences await. Discover a world beyond imagination. Where boundless beauty captivates the senses. Memories of the ocean blue forever in mind.
Huvafen Fushi highlights:
- 5-star luxury boutique resort is 30 minutes by speedboat from the Male
- 44 enrapturing, naturally modern villas – all with private pools
- Bespoke gourmet experience at five restaurants and bars; Winum cellar
- The world's first underwater spa; 5* PADI Dive center, infinity pool
- An incredible beaches; House reef snorkeling is must!
Recent Posts 22.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- 10 Ways to Take Your Breath Away in the Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives announces with egg-citing Easter activities for whole family
- Nova Maldives launches Community Street Food Festival
- The St. Regis Maldives welcomes chef Christophe Marleix from Le Cordon Blue
- Conrad Maldives welcomes Ayurvedic Expert Dr Gopal, elevates holistic wellness
- Niyama Maldives announces Surf Residency with Brad Gerlach
- Kuredu Maldives resort: What's new? March 2023
- Mandarin Oriental to open First Hotel in the Maldives in 2025
- Unwind in Maldives’ Most Dreamworthy resort: COMO Maalifushi
- Experience the Wonders at Anantara Kihavah with daily HB gourmet meal
- Veligandu Island Resort announces Property-wide Upgrade
- Le Méridien Maldives unnounces a New Executive Chef appointment
- 'EASTER BREAK OFFER' at Heritance Aarah
- La Dolce Vita gourmet weeks at You & Me Maldives
- An Easter Egg Hunt you wouldn’t want to miss at Oaga Art Resort
- Cora Cora Maldives announces Harry Potter-Themed Easter Program
- Things to Do on Easter 2023 at Sun Siyam resorts
- Rosewood opens Its first hotel in the Maldives
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, March
- Escape to Maldives with a 4-Day Weekend at COMO Cocoa Island
- Jawakara Islands Maldives opens 1st August 2023
- Things to Do on World Art Day at Kandima Maldives
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: couples, beach, Spa, house reef snorkeling, diving, gourmet dining
Named as ‘Dream Island’ the Huvafen Fushi is glamorously grown-up Maldivian hideaway with incredible beaches, magnificent service and the world's first underwater spa. Located just 30 minutes by speedboat from the Male airport, Huvafen Fushi ideally mixes Maldivian style with hip and chic features; thatched villas on the outside and on the inside, unique amenities, sophisticated design, high-tech equipment, and last but not least cool events which all contribute to make Huvafen Fushi a truly dreamy island.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More