Ishqbaaz actress Surbhi Chandna looks ravishing in blue tie-dye co-ords and multi-coloured bikini set during her vacation at Saii Lagoon Maldives
Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
07 Aug, 2021
Indian TV actress Surbhi Chandna having a wonderful vacation at SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection By Hilton.
Surbhi Chandna has a huge following and she is sharing glimpses from her beach vacation. She sets internet ablaze a photo collage featuring her in multi-coloured bikini set as she enjoys her Maldives vacation. In the pictures you can see her enjoying her floating breakfast in multicoloured lining bikini set.
Surbhi Chandna knows how to spice up her Instagram feed and during her me time we can see her in some very bold and sultry looks.
On Friday, Surbhi Chandna posted some gorgeous pictures of herself on her Instagram. She striped backless two-piece dress. This dress consisted of blue and white colors which definitely went with the beach vacation vibes.
She paired it up with an evil eye ring set of six from Inaya accessories. She left her hair open and posed in a bathtub captioning it “Bath Tub Photos when we have a view Thats unmissable mandatory Na”.
The actress accessorised her look with silver earrings and kept her makeup all subtle with lots of highlighter, blushed cheeks and pink lips with hair all open she posed for the camera. In the pictures we can also see her enjoying coconut water she captioned her pictures “this morning before I check out I decided to take a dip in the ocean only to come back to a surprise planned”.
Surbhi Chandna is an Indian television actress. She is known for her portrayal of Annika Oberoi in Star Plus's Ishqbaaaz, Dr.Ishani in Sanjivani and Bani Singhania in Colors TV's Naagin 5.
On the work front, Surbhi Chandna was seen on the show Kuch Toh Hai: Naagin Ek Naye Rang Mein which was released earlier this year.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection By Hilton
Best Experience for: Couples, Families, Spa, Activity, Dining, Shopping
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton is a luxurious tropical escape in the stunning Emboodhoo Lagoon, just 15 minutes by boat from Malé (Velana) International Airport. Slated to open in June 2019, SAii Lagoon is an unique, enchanting 5-star hotel gives you the sanctuary of staying on a private island while shopping, dining, entertainment and event space are just across the footbridge at The Marina @ CROSSROADS. Surrounded by white sands and blue seas this is a 198-room luxury resort will offer modern travellers a private sanctuary enhanced by creative art and design, artisanal cuisine, a soundtrack of curated music and heart-made hospitality. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More