InterContinental Hotels' Flash Sale 40% OFF "Hurry Up"!
Book InterContinental Hotels Group AMEA - only a week left
22 April, 2021
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) AMEA has announced a Flash Sale 40% off hotel rooms, and and bookable only at IHG.com only!
The IHG's Flash Sale is here! Book the perfect escape between 22 April and 1 May, 2021 for stays until September 30, 2021 to receive a guaranteed 40% off stays at IHG Hotels & Resorts in destinations throughout the Middle East, India, Africa and the Maldives.
Plus, IHG Rewards members enjoy an additional 10% off the Flash Sale rate.
It’s likely that there will be some slight variations between the ‘banded’ rates advertised and the actual ones showing availability, although this will probably be a function of minor fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Particularly at the higher ‘bands’, it’s always worth checking the best available non-sale rate at relevant hotels as well.
For more details, to check the terms & conditions, availability and to book, visit ihg.comBOOK NOW
عروض شهر رمضان المبارك متوفّرة الآن في فنادقنا ولفترة محدودة! احجز بين 22 أبريل و 1 مايو 2021 للإقامات حتى 30 سبتمبر 2021 لتحصل على خصم مضمون بقيمة..
[ عروض شهر رمضان المبارك متوفّرة الآن في فنادقنا ولفترة محدودة! احجز بين 22 أبريل و 1 مايو 2021 للإقامات حتى 30 سبتمبر 2021 لتحصل على خصم مضمون بقيمة 40% على عطلاتك المثالية بضيافة فنادق ومنتجعات ®IHG في الشرق الأوسط، والهند، وأفريقيا، وجُزر المالديف مع توفير إضافي وحصري لمشتركي برنامج المكافآت IHG Rewards بقيمة 10% من السعر المخصص لهذا العرض الترويجي.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort
Best Experience: Water Villas, couples, Family, Beaches, Diving
InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau is the first InterContinental Resort in the Maldives and one of the most exclusive InterContinental hotels in the world, welcomed its first guests in september 2019. The five-star resort boasts a strong team of distinguished professionals to deliver an exceptional luxury service.
Located in the secluded Raa atoll, and spread over a private island with lush tropical greenery, InterContinental Maldives Maamanugau has 81 Villas and Residences designed to seamlessly blend with the breath-taking natural environment with a unique emphasis on sustainability and wellness. Nestled close to the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, prepare to be amazed by the myriad of marine life in the island's lagoon including The Hanifaru Bay that is home to manta ray sanctuary. Unique and tempting dining experiences where culinary artistry is complemented by endless views of the Indian Ocean, will be found at each of the six restaurants and bars. The luxurious resort promises delights of all kinds, with detailed interiors, chic vibes and moments to cherish including exclusive and personalised butler services as well as many aqua and thrilling adventures. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More