Joali Maldives Launches Travel Sertificate
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
02 June, 2020
JOALI Maldives futures travel sertificate.
At JOALI we’re all keen travellers and, like you, we’re looking forward to being able to travel again.
In the hope that it provides a positive light at the end of the tunnel, we will be offering guests the opportunity to purchase an advance travel certificate that can be used as cash when booking your next stay with us. Redeemable towards accommodation, food & beverage and spa, these USD $10,000 vouchers will render USD $15,000 of value when redeemed.
An immediate 50% added value towards your stay! We will be limiting this to 50 x certificates in total sold on a first-come-first-served basis. They are non-refundable & non-transferrable however they can be purchased as a gift and will be valid for travel two-years from the purchase date. They can also be combined with any other promotions and offers being run by the resort at the time of travel. No black-out dates will apply.
Example: Purchase 2 x certificates for $20,000. This provides a $30,000 certificate to use. If redeemed for $25,000 worth of accommodation, the user will have a $5,000 credit towards their on-island expenses. And remember, this can be used in combination with any offers in place at the time of booking.
For complete details, feel free to reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Design, Activity
A new landmark for glamor and sophistication in the Maldives, JOALI is an ultra luxury resort that's opened in 2018 on the island of Muravandhu, Raa atoll. Celebrating the "Joy of Life" with high skill, artistry and sustainability in its very essence, Joali promises a non-standard and exceptional island experience for its guests. The 73-villa property offers unconventional luxury in a private setting and a distinct focus on design by internationally-renowned design studio Autoban, architecture and design firm Atolye4n and Tokyo-based Studio Glitt.
Innovative dining concepts include Japanese restaurant Saoke, authentic Asian and Levant restaurant Vandhoo, Tuscan-inspired Bellinis, personalised dining and cooking school Her Kitchen, as well as numerous destination dining experiences. The Spa by ESPA invites guests on a holistic wellness journey along with a world-class fitness centre and expert trainers. JOALI Maldives celebrates its “Joie de Vivre” philosophy through unique programming such as Maldivian excursions and one-of-a-kind on-property offerings, including an Art Studio and Gallery, Flower Garden, Manta Ray Treehouse and more. Read Full Review....
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More