Make a splash this Festive Season at Kandima Maldives
Activities & Experiences in the Maldives
26 October, 2022
The holiday season is upon us once again! This christmas Kandima Maldives changing the game of travel and entertainment, and entering into a realm where dreams are realities.
Kandima welcomes everyone into this fantasy land, whether you are travelling as couples, with friends, solo or with family and kids. No matter your age, or whom you’re with, the oh-so island'll give you a stay to remember.
This festive season, Kandima Maldives will make a splash with an anything-but-ordinary two week-long program of activities starting 22nd December under the theme “Aqua Fantasia”. Plunge into an underwater world where even the wildest imaginations are brought to life as the (desti)nation turns into a tropical paradise and ocean-inspired playground. Ring in a wonderful time of the year the K’way with these activities promising fun for all ages.
Guests are invited to enjoy familiar holiday traditions from gingerbread house decorating to a Christmas tree lighting all with a kool island twist. Complete with day-long activities for kids, including a Santa arrival on Christmas day, magic show, dinners and a Christmas Eve party, the festive program is sure to sleigh your Christmas holiday.
Kandima invites those with an adventure in their souls to splash into the New Year by indulging in a multitude of adrenaline-filled adventures. These active lifestyle experiences include an underwater theme art exhibition, aqua treasure hunt and paddle board and kayak race.
Ignite your inner aquaholic and discover the depths of the Indian Ocean with dives, night snorkeling, sea bob experiences and even coral adoption for nature lovers. This festive season will be like no other for maritime imaginers and adrenaline chasers at Kandima!
Kandima is reimaging festive fun the K’way with a series of experiences and events for all ages! Be it dance performances from the renowned Optical Entertainment crew, complete with mermaids and a fire show, pool parties, art festival, beach barbeque or live entertainment performances, there is something lined up for every imaginative traveler! While you sit back, relax, and enjoy some time alone with your partner, Kandiland, the island resort’s dedicated zone for kids, has got you covered with a program of adventures like no other. The line-up of activities includes a magic show by internationally acclaimed Mr. Marvel from the UK, themed mermaid and superhero parties, a scavenger hunt and more!
Kandima is sure to delight everyone’s taste buds with underwater-inspired gastronomy experiences across 10 dining options. During the festive season, all restaurants and bars will carry a simile of an underwater inspiration with fresh ingredients carefully crafted into dishes mimicking the underwater world. Whether you indulge in buffets, seafood popups, marine life-inspired desserts or handmade ‘kocktails’ you’re in for a great experience! Additionally, guests won’t want to miss the underwater New Years’ Eve gala which promises to WOW.
After getting your daily dose of vitamin sea, relax into an ocean-inspired wellness treatment at the esKape spa. Try the festive season outdoor aqua dome or warm lava shell massage, each personalized wellness experience will awaken your senses and rejuvenate your mind and body. Nestled in the tropical surroundings of the island, the esKape spa is the perfect place to detach from distractions and glow from the inside out.
Regardless of whether you’re traveling as a couple, with friends, solo or as a family, there’s something for everyone in this festive season at Kandima!See Festive Brochure
Watch Kandima New Year Video from last year
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More