Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off on Dine-around All Inclusive at Kandima Maldives
Best Maldives Resort deals for Families
20 June, 2022
An ultimate lifestyle (desti)nation, Kandima Maldives resort has announced its All Inclusive package to save Up to 47% on Dine-around All Inclusive.
Kandima has got the perfect Maldivian adventure for you! Book this special offer for minimum 4 nights stay and receive the best rates and a host of other book direct benefits for your K’adventure!
Here's what’s included in our Sweet Deal!
- FLAVOUR OR ZEST – Breakfast and Dinner at all-you can-eat buffet with live cooking stations
- Dinner at Flavor, Zest or a 03 course dinner at Smoked, Sea Dragon or Azure from the special chef’s menu. Reservations are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Beverages – Unlimited selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch and dinner, and at Breeze bar from 10:00 – 00:00, the Beach Club from 10:00 – 18:00 and Forbidden Bar from 19:00 – 00:00
- Minibar Included - alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks restocked once a day.
- Watersports– Complimentary rental of snorkeling equipment, standard kayaks and paddleboards
- Honeymooners are entitled to a Bottle of Wine, Fruit Basket upon arrival and one time 03 course romantic beach dinner. Also honeymooners will recieve 1 complimentary cocktail for each from Breeze Bar during their stay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- The whole duration of stay should be on one meal supplement plan, subject to minimum stay of 4 nights.
- Rates are subjected to change without prior notice
- Resort has the right to withdraw the package at any give time.
- No compensation in cash or kind is offered for non-consumed items.
- All Guests in the same room should be under same meal supplement plan.
- Drinks and food items may not be shared with a person who has not opted for the DAI package. Any drinks or food items, offered to a non-DAI guest or non-resident/visitor, will be charged as per consumption. The package is for in-outlet consumption only and take-away orders or full bottle consumption from any restaurant and bars will be charged.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be sold to adults over 18 years of age.
- Package Inclusions for beverages are applicable between 10:00 - 00:00 daily and any beverages consumed after this period will be charged as per consumption.
- For further information or for bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More