Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off on Dine-around All Inclusive at Kandima Maldives
Best Maldives Resort deals for Families
20 June, 2022
An ultimate lifestyle (desti)nation, Kandima Maldives resort has announced its All Inclusive package to save Up to 47% on Dine-around All Inclusive.
Kandima has got the perfect Maldivian adventure for you! Book this special offer for minimum 4 nights stay and receive the best rates and a host of other book direct benefits for your K’adventure!
Here's what’s included in our Sweet Deal!
- FLAVOUR OR ZEST – Breakfast and Dinner at all-you can-eat buffet with live cooking stations
- Dinner at Flavor, Zest or a 03 course dinner at Smoked, Sea Dragon or Azure from the special chef’s menu. Reservations are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Beverages – Unlimited selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch and dinner, and at Breeze bar from 10:00 – 00:00, the Beach Club from 10:00 – 18:00 and Forbidden Bar from 19:00 – 00:00
- Minibar Included - alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks restocked once a day.
- Watersports– Complimentary rental of snorkeling equipment, standard kayaks and paddleboards
- Honeymooners are entitled to a Bottle of Wine, Fruit Basket upon arrival and one time 03 course romantic beach dinner. Also honeymooners will recieve 1 complimentary cocktail for each from Breeze Bar during their stay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- The whole duration of stay should be on one meal supplement plan, subject to minimum stay of 4 nights.
- Rates are subjected to change without prior notice
- Resort has the right to withdraw the package at any give time.
- No compensation in cash or kind is offered for non-consumed items.
- All Guests in the same room should be under same meal supplement plan.
- Drinks and food items may not be shared with a person who has not opted for the DAI package. Any drinks or food items, offered to a non-DAI guest or non-resident/visitor, will be charged as per consumption. The package is for in-outlet consumption only and take-away orders or full bottle consumption from any restaurant and bars will be charged.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be sold to adults over 18 years of age.
- Package Inclusions for beverages are applicable between 10:00 - 00:00 daily and any beverages consumed after this period will be charged as per consumption.
- For further information or for bookings, please contact us at email@example.com
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More