You are invited! Book Early and Save up to 55% at Kandima Maldives
Best Affordable Resort in Maldives
11 January, 2022
The early bird catches the Koolest offers. Your Kandima escape just became more affordable with our special early bird offer – book 45 days in advance and receive up to a whopping 55% off your room rate with other Kool book direct benefits.
Heres what’s included in our Sweet Deal!
- FLAVOUR OR ZEST – Breakfast, lunch and dinner at all-you can-eat buffet with live cooking stations
- Unlimited juice, soft drinks, water, tea/coffee during meal time.
- Complimentary stay for 2 children below 06 years of age. Green tax of USD 6 per night per child will apply (additional meal supplement charges will apply for children above 06 years of age).
- Complimentary daily snorkelling trips (not guided) to house reef
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga and fitness pro grammes
- Complimentary kids club activities (daily)
- Complimentary use of tennis, beach volley and football arena
- Daily evening entertainment at Breeze bar (live music/DJ)
- Weekly beach games and pool parties at Breeze or Beach Club
- Honeymooners are entitled to a Bottle of Wine, Fruit Basket upon arrival and one time 03 course romantic beach dinner. Also honeymooners will receive 1 complimentary cocktail for each from Breeze Bar during their stay. (Applicable for a stay of 3 nights or more)
Note: Honeymooners, who stay for 7 nights or more, are entitled to additional benefits including; 60 minutes massage for two (once per stay), romantic bed decoration (once per stay).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applicable for bookings made 45 days in advance.
- Rates are subject to 12% GST, 10% service charge and Green Tax of USD 6 per person per night
- Resort has the right to withdraw the offer without any prior notice
- Rate May change without prior notice
- Offer is not applicable for existing reservations
- Couples are entitled to Honeymoon benefits within 12 months from the wedding date, and valid for bookings made for a minimum 3 nights. A copy of the wedding certificate must be provided at the time of booking.
Recent Posts 03.07.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- SUPER DEAL is back! Save Up to 35% with Eid Eskape at Kandima - Hurry up!
- Hilton Expands Maldives Portfolio with with Debut of Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Chocoholic? Good Thing There’s Chocolate Scene at Heritance Aarah
- Latest News from Kandima, July 2022
- Sun Island Maldives Resort unveils New Beach villas
- Bulgari Hotels announces Its debut in Maldives in 2025
- Ask Furaveri: What is the SUNsational Summer Vacation?
- Amilla Maldives resort welcomes disabled guests from across the globe
- Maafushivaru Earns ‘Best Luxury Hideaway Resort in Maldives’ Award
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, June
- LUX* South Ari Atoll Welcomes The World’s First Solar-powered Vessel
- 5 Reasons Why Kandolhu Maldives resort is the number One for Romantic Getaway
- Patina Maldives Appoints Antonio Saponara as General Manager
- Carnival Cruise Line to Bring Costa Venezia to the U.S. in 2023
- Indulgent Maldives: Elevate Your Experience at OZEN Reserve Bolifushi
- Pulse Hotels & Resorts expand Maldives Portfolio With new Nova Maldives
- Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort appoints Gaurav Thakur as General Manager
- Please Don’t Tell: SECRET DEAL OFFER – Extra 10% at Heritance Aarah
- OBLU SELECT Sangeli opens JUSTWOK — an Exciting Pan Asian restaurant
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More