Kandima Maldives announces the Ultimate Eid Getaway Experience: Kool Eid Summerkation
Best Maldives Resort deals for Families
15 March, 2022
This year Eid holiday at Kandima Maldives an island destination for all! Soak into the scenic blue Maldivian waters and celebrate your Eid mubarak vacation at Kandima. Go all out with our ‘Kool Eid Summerkations’ package designed exclusively for your stay with a choice of many studio & villa categories and enjoy kool fun perks during your holiday!
With so many complimentary inclusions from photoshoot, Spa session, snorkeling trips, kids club, Juices & soft drinks during meal times, group fitness activities etc.. this is just the deal you've been waiting for! It will be just an Eid to remember!
Also for the ones looking for a cultural yet kool break within the Maldives? Enjoy a hearty selection of carefully crafted dishes cooked with Halal meats during your summerkation at Kandima. Our specially designed Ramadan/Eid Majlis (lounge) at our stunningly scenic Aroma Café surrounded by our own private lake offering a wide range of exotic Arabic coffees, teas, Arabic sweets, desserts and even Shisha and some big screen entertainment too! Finally complete your soulful stay with a designated Mosque on the island. Packages Price for Minimum Stay: 4 Nights starts from $2500++ onwards
This package is designed to give you the best Eid month vacay with us!
Here's what’s included in our Sweet Deal!
- Rate is inclusive of return domestic transfers for 2 adults
- Applicable for all rooms except Sunset Aqua Pool Suite
- FLAVOUR OR ZEST – Breakfast and Dinner at all-you can-eat buffet with live cooking stations
- Unlimited juice, soft drinks, water, tea/coffee during meal time.
- Complimentary accommodation for 2 children below 06 years of age. Green tax of USD 6 per night per child will apply (additional meal supplement charges will apply for children above 06 years of age).
- Complimentary entry into the Ramadan /Eid Majlis (Lounge) serving Arabic coffee/teas, Arabic sweets, desserts, Shisha. The Majlis/lounge will also showcase complimentary big screen Arabic entertainment i.e. movies, music, sports.
- Complimentary 1 Shisha per booking per day at the Majlis (with this package only). Special Eid Majlis will operate for 2 days of the Eid festivity. It will be open during the Eid evening and the day after Eid festival. *Pls. Note: For all the guests booking on dates prior (Ramadan) or not including Eid festivities, the Shisha inclusion will be given (only at the Majlis/Lounge)
- Complimentary daily snorkeling trips (not guided) to house reef
- One complimentary 30-minute photoshoot with one photo print (05 inches) – pre booking required, guests will get one photo 4R print out only, any other photos can be purchased from SNAP! according to in-house price list
- Complementary 30 Minutes Spa Session for two Adults once Per Stay
- Complementary Dolphin Cruise for two Adults once Per Stay (Accompanying Children are Chargeable)
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga and fitness programs
- Complimentary kids club activities (daily)
- Complimentary use of tennis, beach volley and football arena
- Daily evening entertainment at Breeze bar (live music/DJ).
- Weekly beach games and pool parties at Breeze or Beach Club
- Honeymooners are entitled to a Bottle of Wine, Fruit Basket upon arrival and one time 03 course romantic beach dinner. Also, honeymooners will receive 1 complimentary cocktail for each from Breeze Bar during their stay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- For further information or for bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More