Spookily fun vacay at Kandima Maldives this Halloween
Activities & Experiences in the Maldives
15 October, 2022
When the season of ghosts and ghouls descends then look no further! On 31st October, Kandima unleashes its party monster to keep the adrenaline pumping. With a host of oh-so scary and exciting activities, your Halloween will be anything-but-ordinary!
Done on your oh-so scary outfit and head to Breeze Pool Bar for a blood-thirsty Halloween Fright Night Cocktail Party! Is that monster in your belly grumbling for some delicious food? Then head to all-you-can-eat buffet and dig into bloody-licious Halloween corner. Little VIP guests will be in for a treat this Halloween with lots of uber-fun activities! A whole day of programme at Kandiland, tricks & treats, surprises, face painting, kids party and more. Everyone will be thoroughly entertained at their kind of place!
Looking for more adrenaline rush? Kandima has got you covered. Rated as one of the most experiential Maldivian lifestyle holiday (desti)nation by many, guests can explore a multitude of experiences! Here, you can unlock adventure activities from diving, snorkelling with turtles, kayaking to parasailing and racing underwater with sea bobs at our state-of-the-art Aquaholics centre!
Is your belly grumbling for some oh-so delicious food after all this sun-splashed fun? Choose from 10 dining options, with 3 à la carte restaurants with exquisite food which will make the pickiest foodies gobble down their plate. From Mediterranean deligths, grilled to perfection delicacies, Asian fusion highlights, and a huge selection of international cuisine, you will travel around the world of gastronomic flavours with each spoonful!
In need of a break from the humdrum of life? Then head to our award-winning esKape spa and enjoy a pampering wellness session! Relish in our signature massages, combining a blend of specialised techniques and luscious Maldivian coconut oil to relieve your body and soul. Treat yourself to a time of pure bliss at our esKape spa imbibed in sea serenity.
Little VIPs will be in for a fun time at Kandiland – one of the biggest Kids Clubs in the Maldives with its very own water play zone. Your kids are in safe hands with our dedicated, multilingual team of certified child caretakers at Kandiland. With a daily programme jam-packed with supervised hands-on activities such as crab hunting, kids’ yoga and Zumba, in addition to a multitude of arts and craft activities, your kids will not only be entertained- but also learn more and gain a variety of skills. Kandima also offers a bespoke nanny service to let the parents enjoy some well-deserved alone time.
At Kandima, the fun never ends with daily entertainment, live bands and DJs, who will make you groove every evening and night! Keep entertained with movie nights under the stars or a private setting just for yourself in your villa, destination dining, sunset cruises, you name it! So, are you ready to unleash the fun at your kind of place? Then wait no further! Visit our website to book your ultimate ultra-fun vacay!
This Diwali book your very own Sky or Beach Studio with 65% off, and get a complimentary dolphin cruise and a 30-minute spa session for two. Rates from USD193.
(Book Dates: 14 October 2022 - 19 October 2022)
(Stay Dates: 14 October 2022 - 23 December 2022)
Diwali Flash Sale - 65% Off
- Up to 65% off on all BEACH & SKY STUDIOS
- Complimentary Breakfast with Unlimited Soft Drinks During Meal Time
- One complimentary Dolphin Cruise for 2 people, once during the stay
- One complimentary 30 minutes Spa session for two people, once during stay
- 2 Children up to 11.99 Years Stay & Eat Free
- 10% Discount at Spa, Dive & Water Sports
- Unlimited juice, soft drinks, water, tea/coffee during meal time
- 30 Minute Complimentary Photo Shoot
- Complimentary daily snorkelling trips (not guided) to house reef
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga and fitness programmes
- Complimentary kids club activities (daily) Complimentary use of tennis, beach volley and football arena
- Daily evening entertainment at Breeze bar (live music/DJ)
- Weekly beach games and pool parties at Breeze or Beach Club
Recent Posts 20.05.2023
- Where was 'Love in the Maldives' filmed? Cast & Locations
- ELE|NA celebrates Sustainable Spa Association award
- Fari Islands marks Second-Year Anniversary with sustainability initiatives Celebrations
- Holiday Inn Maldives and Parley for the Oceans to partner on save the ocean
- A long Weekend on the Horizon? Plot Your Water Escape at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Unparalleled Luxury where perfection meets the sea: Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Corinthia set for Maldives entry with opening luxury hotel
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, May 2023
- This Summer Kids Stay and Eat Free at OUTRIGGER Maldives
- Why Book Direct with Hideaway Beach Resort
- Reethi Beach Resort celebrates Culinary Awards at FHAM 2023
- SHe Travel Club recognizes Cora Cora Maldives resort with Gold Status
- Brennia Kottefaru Maldives resort opens new Wine Cellar
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More