SUPER DEAL is back! Save Up to 35% with Eid Eskape at Kandima - Hurry up!
Best Maldives Resort deals for Families
03 July, 2022
Go all out this Eid Al Adha holiday and plan your vacation at Kandima island! Celebrate in style and immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters from your water villas or simply take in the endless tropical views from your beach studios - the choice is yours! With the koolest perks, from booking directly on the website (remove comma) to a variety of special inclusions, this is just the deal you've been waiting for! This package is designed to give you the best Eid Eskape with us!
Especially for our Muslim guests: Enjoy a hearty selection of mouth-watering dishes cooked with Halal meats during all of your meal times, and for your spiritual retreats, our island Mosque awaits.
This package is designed to give you the best Eid month vacay with us!
Here's what’s included in our Sweet Deal!
- Buy one Shisha, get second one complimentary during your stay; Complimentary Dolphin Cruise for two Adults and kids below 12 years once Per Stay (Accompanying Children above 12 years are chargeable)
- Applicable for all rooms except Sunset Aqua Pool Suite
- Rate is inclusive of return domestic transfers for 2 adults
- FLAVOUR OR ZEST – Breakfast and Dinner at all-you can-eat buffet with live cooking stations
- Unlimited juice, soft drinks, water, tea/coffee during meal time.
- Complimentary accommodation for 2 children below 06 years of age. Green tax of USD 6 per night per child will apply (additional meal supplement charges will apply for children above 06 years of age).
- Complimentary daily snorkeling trips (not guided) to house reef
- Complimentary 1 Shisha per booking per day at the Majlis (with this package only). Special Eid Majlis will operate for 2 days of the Eid festivity. It will be open during the Eid evening and the day after Eid festival. *Pls. Note: For all the guests booking on dates prior (Ramadan) or not including Eid festivities, the Shisha inclusion will be given (only at the Majlis/Lounge)
- One complimentary 30-minute photoshoot with one photo print (05 inches) – pre booking required, guests will get one photo 4R print out only, any other photos can be purchased from SNAP! according to in-house price list
- Complementary 30 Minutes Spa Session for two Adults once Per Stay
- Complementary Dolphin Cruise for two Adults once Per Stay (Accompanying Children are Chargeable)
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga and fitness programs
- Complimentary kids club activities (daily)
- Complimentary use of tennis, beach volley and football arena
- Daily evening entertainment at Breeze bar (live music/DJ).
- Weekly beach games and pool parties at Breeze or Beach Club
- 24 hours Mosque availability on the island
- Honeymooners are entitled to a Bottle of Wine, Fruit Basket upon arrival and one time 03 course romantic beach dinner. Also, honeymooners will receive 1 complimentary cocktail for each from Breeze Bar during their stay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum Stay: 4 Nights
- Valid for stays from 1st July to 31st July 2022
- Offer is non transferrable
- Above package is for 2 adults / 2 Children children below 06 years of age
- Offer will be valid on HB+
- Rates are subject to 12% GST, 10% service charge and Green Tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- For further information or for bookings, please contact us at email@example.com
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More