Kandima Maldives welcomes Middle East guests with coolest festive summer escape package
Best Family Resorts in The Maldives
17 May, 2021
Haven’t booked a holidays for Eid yet? Don’t stress!
Game-changing lifestyle destination Kandima Maldives has announced an incredible Kool Escape offer for the long weekends, giving travellers from the Middle East a chance to enjoy the perfect combination of adrenaline-packed crystal water adventures for groups of friends, family staycationers and dreamy experiences for couples or solo travellers.
Offering something for everyone, Kandima Maldives is perfect for guests looking for breath-taking Maldivian waters, exotic culinary dining, perfect wellness experiences, abundant marine life to explore along be it diving, snorkelling unlimited water sports and even a skydive or just exploring the 3km long private piece of paradise.
Kandima Maldives is a picture-perfect haven for a getaway, especially among travellers across the GCC. Spend your festive holiday at the uber-cool, vibrant, modern and trendy resort in Dhaalu Atoll – featuring spacious and stylishly decorated Aqua Villas over the water or the Ocean Pool villas that overlook the breath-taking views of the rolling Indian Ocean or vibrant tropical trails.
From adult only bar to one of the largest kids’ entertainment zone. Kandima boasts of ten extraordinary restaurants and bars that offer genuine Maldivian hospitality with a human touch keeping the much-needed health and safety measures in place – not to mention Kandima’s playful spirit!
“This festive period is a great time to take a holiday for a change of scenery and some much-needed rest and recreation,” Neeraj Seth, Director of Marketing and PR at Kandima Maldives, said.
“Our Kool Escape package offers Middle Eastern guests the ultimate hassle-free holiday in the Maldives, ideal if you want to combine exotic beachside relaxation, scrumptious dining and an abundance of exciting activities within the safety norms.”
If travelling during the Eid al-Fitr long weekend, get ready to enjoy the vibrant energy and hospitality of authentic island life against a vivid backdrop of the Indian Ocean.
The resort also boasts of one of the longest outdoor swimming pools, a choice of an infinity view beach club, tennis, football and volleyball courts, state of the art wellness centre with an award-winning spa, gym and everything else needed to make it a trip to remember.
Exclusive for travellers from the Middle East, here is what’s included in Kandima’s Special K’offer this festive period!
- Domestic return transfers for two persons
- Complimentary Dolphin Cruise (once per stay) for two persons
- Complimentary daily boat trip to house reef
- Complimentary 30-minute photoshoot (once per stay)
- Complimentary movie night under the stars
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga and fitness programme
- Complimentary use of gym
- Complimentary use of tennis, volleyball and football court
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the stay
- Book Honeymoon / Ocean Pool Villa get free bicycles during your stay
- Upgrade to Seaplane for only $240 (AED882) per person
From May 11 to June 30, the four nights package price starts from $2,263 (AED8312; SAR8486) for a luxurious beach villa for two adults. Click here for a complete tour into the unforgettable world of Kandima Maldives!
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More