Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
23 September, 2022
Kandima Maldives invites you to an action-cation with the world-renowned celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza. From March 14 to March 21, 2023, we welcome you to Ramona’s “Strong Body, Strong Mind, Gentle Spirit”- a life-changing 7-Day Wellness Retreat where she takes you behind the scenes and shares the secrets of the stars.
Based on her famous 321 Training Method, initially designed to train her Hollywood clients, the retreat includes effective nutrition programs, daily meditation, workouts, a spa treatment, a snorkelling excursion, plus a bonus 60-minute personal one-on-one training session, and much more. Discover the top tips and routines to maintain a fit and healthy body at our anything-but-ordinary wellness retreat.
Ramona Braganza is a global fitness expert best known for sculpting fit, toned and “hot” bodies in Hollywood for over 20 years.
She has trained dozens of A-list actresses, including Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Scarlet Johansson, Dakota Johnson, Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale and actors like Bradley Cooper, Michael Weatherly, Zac Efron, Ryan Reynolds and many more. With her 321 training method containing the proven combination of core, cardio and circuit exercises, you too can be in the best shape of your life at our oh-so-kool retreat.
Ramona Braganza's exclusive Wellness Training Package includes:
- Daily morning Beach Walks and Gentle Yoga Stretches
- Daily morning Group 321 Training with exclusive tips from Ramona
- Red-Carpet-Ready Nutrition Lecture
- One-Day Optional Detox
- Daily Evening Meditation and Breathwork
- A private session with Ramona, where you can create your own personalized fitness and meal plan
- Complimentary gift of 321 Training Method Online Programme and 321 Nutrition Plan eBook
Here's what’s included in our Sweet Deal!
- 7-night accommodation in the booked category
- Complimentary Daily boat trip to the house reef
- Complimentary 30mins Photoshoot (Once per stay)
- Complimentary scheduled Movie Night under the stars
- Complimentary use of Gym & other fitness facilities
- Complimentary use of Tennis, Volleyball and Football Court
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the stay
- Three complimentary excursions per stay - Turtle Quest, Sunset Cruise with champagne and 1 hour Ocean Kayak
- One 60-minute massage (Balinese or Aromatherapy) per person, per stay
- Honeymooners are entitled to a Bottle of Wine, Fruit Basket upon arrival and one time 03 course romantic beach dinner. Also honeymooners will recieve 1 complimentary cocktail for each from Breeze Bar during their stay
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The rates indicated are per person, sharing a double room on Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) basis; maximum occupancy for each room is 2 adults & 2 children or 3 adults.
- Single Room Charges: Beach Studio - $5,978.88; Aqua Villa with Swirl Pool - $8,259.48; Sunset Beach Pool Villa with Swirl Pool - $8,962.32
- The rates are inclusive of 10% service charge, 12% GST.
- The rates are inclusive of USD 6 Green Tax per person per night
- Return seaplane transfers from/to Male are included
- Extra adult charge (applicable for a 3rd adult sharing the room) - $2,245.88;Child (up to 12 years of age) - $1,637.72
- Reservations must be made directly to the hotel through [email protected], [email protected].
- This offer is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
Best Experience for: Couples, Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More