Kuda Villingili Maldives Resort celebrates the First Year Annivesary
Best Luxury Hotels near Male
07 June, 2022
A newest luxury island retreat set in Male atoll, Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives celebrated its first anniversary on 6th June. Offering an idyllic haven that perfectly balances togetherness and inclusivity with privacy and independence, the 5-star property features the Maldives redefined where time and space matter.
The special day was marked with a lunch served by the management for the ambassadors along with an event held at The Hawkers for the guests and ambassadors.
General Manager Morgan Martinello, said: "It is a moment of pride looking at our past achievements. The resort opened amid the pandemic, yet we have been able to come this far with the support of everyone involved. I am sincerely grateful to our guests, ambassadors, the owners, and stakeholders who continue to be part of this family.”
Located just a 30-minute speedboat ride away from the Velana International Airport (VIA), Kuda Villingili believes in one philosophy – happy ambassadors make for happy guests. The privately owned and managed resort believes in the intrinsic value of developing ambassadors' potential.
The resort has worked closely with the local community over the past year and supports them as part of its sustainability initiatives. The resort intends to develop this synergy further and work towards a more sustainable future together. Kuda Villingili's sustainability efforts extend toward green initiatives, as demonstrated by the actions taken to achieve Green Globe certification.
Spend time with loved ones, make up for lost time, strengthen friendships, or form new ones ー whether guests are travelling as a couple, family, group of friends, or alone, Kuda Villingili is a slice of paradise where everyone is welcome.
About resort: Located a mere 30-minute comfortable speedboat ride away from the Velana International Airport, Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives embraces cultural diversity. Designing its Suite, 59 beach villas, and 36 water villas in an Asian eclectic style, further enriched by the local arts and fabrics, the spacious open-plan accommodation offers a 180- degree view of the vast Indian Ocean. It is a haven where guests can spend time with their loved ones, make up for lost times, and build or strengthen friendships. From culinary delights served in 7 restaurants to an idyllic Spa located on a separate island, a Kuda Fiyo, Tennis courts, and recreation center for thrill-seekers, to an azure destination pool spanning 150m, Kuda Villingili is a slice of paradise where everyone is welcome.Read More
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More