Kudadoo Maldives named Best New Hotel at Global Haute Grandeur Awards 2021
Best Exclusive Resorts in the Maldives
18 October, 2021
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi has won an Excellence Award for Best New Hotel (less than 3 years) in Indian Ocean in the 2021 Global Haute Grandeur Awards. This is the latest award to be bestowed upon Kudadoo and adds to the growing and impressive collection.
The Haute Grandeur Global Excellence Awards recognise remarkable achievements in delivering consistent, exceptional experiences in the global luxury hospitality industry.
“To win a Haute Grandeur Global Excellence Award an establishment must excel on all levels. This season demonstrated remarkable consistency amongst our associated members, in a year that held unprecedented challenges”, says Founder and President, Marinique de Wet. “Award-winning establishments are perceived as the benchmark in the industry and Haute Grandeur only award the most remarkable, of already exceptional hotels, spas and restaurants“.
Kudadoo is a destination of pure escapism that treads lightly on the environment while at the same time enveloping residents in luxury every step of the way.
The all-encompassing Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. fully-inclusive concept, delivered by private butlers who curate bespoke holiday experiences for each resident, ensures a stay that is filled with moments of magnificence, designed by you. Kudadoo will capture your imagination and leave you spellbound.
As one of the Maldives’ top luxury destinations, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island should be on every travellers bucketlist. With our latest offer you can benefit from the following promotion and experience the private island’s signature Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. all-inclusive at exclusive prices:
Promotion: 15% off Residences
Booking Dates: 01 Aug 2021 – 31 Oct 2021
Stay dates: from 01 Nov 2021 – 18 Apr 2022
Black-out: 24 Dec 2021 – 6 Jan 2022
To help provide you with peace of mind during these uncertain times the resort are also offering;
- Freedom of free cancellation up until 7 days prior to your arrival
- Facilitation of on resort PCR Test for hassle-free onwards travel
- Should you find a cheaper rate online, we are happy to rate match them for you!
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island
Best Experience: Couples, Luxury All Inclusive, snorkeling, diving
Named ‘The World’s Best New Luxury Hotel for 2018’ by Luxury Travel Intelligence, included on the Condé Nast Traveller 2019 Hot List as well as a finalist in the prestigious Hospitality Design Awards 2019, the recently opened Kudadoo is a luxurious private island in the Maldives’ Lhaviyani atoll, just 40-minutes away from Male by seaplane.
Comprising just 15 expansive, overwater Ocean Residences, Kudadoo is the first top-end five-star deluxe resort in the Maldives to be truly fully inclusive with its ‘Anything, Anytime, Anywhere’ concept; from unscripted dining experiences, on the beach or on your private terrace, to in, on and above the water adventures and incredible spa treatments. Ideal for exclusive hire, Kudadoo also offers additional accommodation for guests’ personal team.
There are 13 one-bedroom Ocean Residences and two Ocean Residences of two bedrooms each — all linked by a walkway. These totally private villas – some of the largest in the Maldives – offer ocean seclusion and includes super-king-sized beds, in-villa baths as well as indoor and outdoor showers, 44 sqm terrace pools and one of the largest sundecks in the Maldives. The interiors also include the first Bang & Olufsen audio systems and IPTV (including Netflix and Spotify).
The Retreat – a central complex based over the water alongside the intimate 30,000 sqm island – is home to the spa, restaurant (including wine cellar and cheese room), bar, games room and swimming pool. Its design includes perhaps the highest vantage point in the Maldives built on the sea and 300 kw of solar panels integrated into the stepped sloping roof, which can fully power the island – one of the first sustainable deluxe resorts of its kind in the Maldives.
Designed by renowned architect Yuji Yamasaki, Kudadoo is inspired by traditional Japanese architecture with gently sloping roofs, graceful curves and stunning vistas. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More