Kudadoo Maldives Private Island – Luxury All inclusive
Best Experience for: Ultra-Luxury All Inclusive Resorts, Honeymoon, Beaches, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi is the first top-end five-star, truly all-inclusive resort in the Maldives.The newest addition to the portfolio of leading hospitality group Crown & Champa Resorts, Kudadoo ensures a secluded getaway purposefully crafted for the more discerning guest — all accessible by a 40-minute scenic journey aboard a private seaplane.
An island defined by the philosophy ‘Freedom Reimagined', the private island, located in the northern Lhaviyani atoll, comes alive with effortless adventures as the resort endeavours to offer anything, anytime, anywhere. Kudadoo promises the best escapism on the island, which will not leave even the most discerning travelers indifferent. Personal butlers are available 24 hours a day to assist in making this possible by facilitating authentic experiences that capture the senses.
Surrounded by a beautiful lagoon with an excellent house reef and a magnificent sandy beach, the private adults-only island is run by Hurawalhi, that is only five minutes by speedboat from the hotel, allowing guests to take full advantage of all facilities of the new large sister property, including the signature "5.8" underwater restaurant at Hurawalhi.
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi promises to take Maldives' resort luxury to new heights with a uniquely private and personalised experience complete with all facilities of a resort. The island motto is Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. You will think that rather daring, considering what demands some people can come up with, but after having visited you make sure the staff at Kudadoo can manage whatever, whenever, wherever. Besides the spacious, sustainably designed residences with 44 m2 private infinity pools that are located atop an aquamarine lagoon the luxurious all inclusive resort also includes its own restaurant, spa, main freshwater infinity pool, gym and small but pleasant beach.
Have you ever heard about paradise on Earth? Maybe yes: blue sea, warm water, palm trees, colorful fishes, confortable room... Kudadoo is no doubt more than this. The main thing about this private resort is the new conception of LUXURY All-inclusive. What sets Kudadoo Maldives Private Island apart is also its all-encompassing AAA concept. Residents can embark on effortless adventures whenever they wish, indulge in unscripted culinary treats at any time and anywhere, and rest, reset and connect with the help from various well-being options (including the Maldives’ first Himalayan salt chamber) as often as they like. At Kudadoo, anything is available, at any time and anywhere.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Stories - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Noku Maldives - FLASH SALE 35% OFF Book by 19 Oct 2021 to stay from 5 Oct-20 Nov 2021
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF for a stay until 30 June 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book for 3 nights and get 20% OFF. Stay Period: From 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays till October 31, 2022
- Mirihi Island: 20% OFF for your stay between 7th to 17th October 2021. Use the code: MIR-S21OCT
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE - Up to 35% OFF; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- Anantara Maldives Resorts: Special Offersi
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Arriving at Male International Airport, the resort's team will meet you once through customs, and help your check-in for your amazing seaplane journey to Kudadoo. Despite the fact that Kudadoo is a Private Island you will share VIP lounge and seaplane with with Hurawalhi's guests. As you soar across the sky, a fascinating scenery unveils itself before your eyes, culminating after approximately 40 minutes when you can catch the first glimpse of Kudadoo from a bird’s eye view followed by the seaplane’s landing on the water in direct proximity to the private island and a short boat ride from nearby Hurawalhi. Taking your first steps on to Kudadoo, your personal butler will be waiting to welcome you, ready to aid you on effortless adventures.
Famous for its incredible hypnotic sea life the beautiful island of Kudadoo (Kudadu) is located in Lhaviani atoll in the Maldives. This resort is still very new (opened in December 2018) but shows no signs of any “teething” issues. It’s not surprising it’s already been voted the best new hotel in the world for 2018. Created for unscripted respites from the confines of everyday life, Kudadoo radiates an enchanting blend of astounding natural beauty and effortless adventures, allowing you to feel present in the moment, to just be.
Although most of the villas will be occupied while your holiday, it didn’t feel like it: you don’t really notice other people much, so well designed are the various facilities. The architect Yuji Yamazaki has gone above and beyond by breaking away from common resort design and has conceived Kudadoo as a cohesive representation of the place, with each building and each design detail taking inspiration from the Maldives’ unique characteristics. One such example is the residences; 15 villas on the water connected by a ring is, as ‘a microcosm of the Maldives’ geography, an atoll. The main swimming pool is facing sunset and as soon as you appear there a revitalizing juice, a cold towel, a glass of water and a moisturizing lotion is brought by one of the gentle bar or restaurant staff.
Kudadoo’s most iconic feature and the island’s hub is The Retreat. The social centre of any stay, it provides a communal space for all to enjoy; it houses a restaurant, a bar, a wine cellar, an infinity pool, a gymnasium, a steam room, a sauna and a Himalayan salt chamber, a boutique, a spa and meeting facilities. The views from the upper level are out of this world; ‘This is perhaps the highest vantage point in the Maldives built over the sea! The Retreat is a truly impressive, 21-metre high building.
You will find the HI-speed wifi around all island.
The architects take cues from the surroundings what was there before. The island had beautiful beaches, littoral plantings, coconut groves and interior forests. All guest accommodations are placed on the sand lagoon in effort to preserve those vegetations such as Sea Lettuce, Iron Wood, Coconut Palm, Beach Hibiscus and Screwpine. There is a eco system in place attached to existing islands in the region and it was part of the crucial mission to minimize the change.
A small piece of paradise that embraces all the signs of exclusivity and intimacy, Kudadoo radiates a charming mixture of tranquil elegance and luxury at every turn. Breeze, shade and view are the driving elements for the design in Kudadoo. That’s what most of the guests seeks in tropical setting. The residences and public spaces have operable full height windows strategically placed in opposite walls, advocating natural air ventilation with Maldivian wind. The “egg crate” privacy screen system between villas gives guests wider frontal ocean view, while blocking views from adjacent villas. With overhang roofs, umbrellas and canopies, more than 50% of private outdoor deck of all water villas are designed to have at least 5 hours of shaded hours during the day.
The most importantly, the service is impeccable. We have never experienced anything but warm and kind service in the Maldives. It is one of the best things about this country, so genuinely kind. That being said, when you add training and experience of high end resorts to that you get world class service and staff. The trick is to be expert and professional without appearing stiff and making the guest (in the Maldives usually relaxed and in some state of undress) feel uncomfortable or intimidated. This is what sets Kudadoo apart from other 5 star properties and propels it to the next level. The staff is kind, genuine and knowledgeable — everyone from management to front/back of house, restaurant staff, ladies at the spa and the guys at the water sport center. A special thank you to incredible butlers who has now set a benchmark for all future holidays to come. Passionate about their work, proud of the resort and clearly well trained. Genuinely concerned about the guest having an amazing time. They make everything for you and after it quite hard to go back to normal life again!
Famous for world class diving, Lhaviyani atoll is a charming collection of islands in the northern part of the Maldives, that offers the perfect mix of tranquility with excitement, comfort and adventure. The islands of Lhaviyani atoll are located about 130 kilometers north of Male airport by 40-minutes scenic seaplane transfer. READ MORE
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island is only 5 minutes by dhoni boat from 5-stars Hurawalhi Island Resort, of the Crown & Champa Resort group on Lhaviyani Atoll, opened in December 2016. Guests of the Kudadoo can use all the services and facilities of the Hurawalhi. Duniye Spa is the place where you can pamper yourself with massage and beauty treatments, classic and innovative products with a guarantee of absolutely natural products. Gourmet restaurants and an exclusive underwater restaurant, an amazing house reef and white sandy beaches complement the picture of fun. 90 villas, including 60 are Ocean Villas and 30 Beach Villas, many with private infinity pools, sun decks with amaizing view, lots of comfort, and a refined and discreet design. Villas located in the ocean offer a choice of view on sunrise or sunset, are connected by a long marina, isolated from the place where you can snorkel or swim, and soak up the sun. READ FULL REVIEW
A collection of just 15 luxury Water Villas or on the beach are designed by Yuji Yamasaki, a famous Japanese architect origin from New York. Two with an extra bedroom (380 sq.m) and 13 one bedroom residences (303 sq.m). The extra bedroom is as big as any “normal” villa in the Maldives. All villas have high-end standard facilities and services, as well as a personal butler, at your disposal for any whim of dear guests. In luxury and no-frills design villas perfectly in harmony with nature representing an abundance of wood and natural materials. The higher-numbered villas are on the side of the horseshoe with calmer waters for swimming and snorkeling and a bit more privacy versus the lower-numbered villas which are closer to the main dock.
The residences are spacious, functional, super zen-like and luxurious without being over the top or overly typical “beach” theme. It is all about light and air and space. You can open up almost everything should you want, and the design is so clever you still feel secluded at all times. The outdoor deck is incredible with the most comfortable and inviting lounge seating (that is the case as well across the resort) that you will not want to leave your room. The deck is partly below a roof and partly open air with a gigantic pool and a sunken dining area. A swing and 2 separate outside tables. The lower part of the deck is equipped with another excellent design that makes the design of Kudadoo temptingly smooth, and its attention to detail is outstanding: a glass floor located almost above sea level. Adding additional charm for each private dining event is a glass table, allowing you to simultaneously indulge the essence of the place, one accommodation and one sunset. An outside shower for after swimming in the sea. From the deck to the spectacular house reef and drop off it’s no more than 10 feet. The view is to die for.
- State-of-the-art electronics (54-inch TV & surround sound system)
- IPTV with a range of latest movies, series and TV channels
- Fully automated lights with dimming
- Energy-efficient cooling system
- Handmade furniture
- iMac computer for guests' use
- Tasmanian oak floors
- Butler service
Each luxury villa drifts on top of the aquamarine of the lagoon and flaunts the thoughtful interiors and open spaces that are just trickling down to relaxation. Thanks to the original design under the open sky you always hear the sounds and smells of the ocean. The living area is vast, combining the bedroom and living room with several spots for idleness to retire into the midday heat. Large sliding doors on both sides provide a nice cross breeze, accumulating a real tropical atmosphere. Drift away from the serene sea scenery and take a look directly from your vast private pool of 44 m?. to infinite expanse of the ocean.
Panoramic views of the turquoise ocean can also be admired on a comfortable hanging couch and sun loungers.
The interior design is in remarkably good taste with all that ceder and stone and marble. Exquisite materials everywhere and attention to detail like nowhere I have been before. The minibar is empty but that is a really clever idea, since the thought is that every guest can tell the butler what they like specifically. Of course there is chilled champagne, canapes and some homemade crisps in pretty glass jars waiting for you. The curtains are automated and the plug is just an arm away when you?re on bed.
Uncomplicated luxury touching are in the beautiful bath room in japanese style, finished with natural stone: a large autonomous bath, makes every dive a sense of Zen retreat. One Outsid-ish shower and inside bathroom is a great combination since it is nice to have AC in the loo and when you get ready for the evening. The vanity table is in solid, dark marble. The bath towels are gigantic. Healing Earth created two bespoke premium ranges for Kudadoo: the naturally nourishing Ocean Pearl and the gently indulgence Soft Coral. These world-class natural products, break away from traditional room amenities to offer a spa experience in the privacy and comfort of the residents’ own bathroom.
The Retreat, Kudadoo’s iconic two-storey architectural masterpiece, houses all the quintessential delights of high-end leisure. It is here that you can savour a sweeping choice of luxury indulgences and nourish your hedonistic soul. Located atop an aquamarine lagoon, the heart of the private island intertwines the residents’ socialising, dining and well-being needs with alluring natural surrounds that put one’s mind at ease in and of themselves.
Meals On Kudadoo are an experience....but no real set menu that should only be seen as suggestions. The “Unscripted dining” at the Retreat means you may to pick from fresh produce presented and let the chef do his magic. The chefs are superb talented and can create gourmet menus but at the same time can make you anything you would like. It truly is whatever you want, The chef speaks to you each day about what, when, and where you would like to eat. And he can cook! Their thoughts and presentation of food is that of a true master.
The food is of excellent quality and very diverse. Rihan & Tony & the other chefs produce spectacular food & will make any dish you can imagine from any part of the worlds cuisines. We cannot single out any meal as they are all equally special but even more incredible is the individual attention received from the kitchen with great discussions & suggestions over menus.
The beverage options are vast and high quality — definitely check out the cheese and wine cellar and do a tasting with the knowledgeable sommelier. They have a “cheese cellar” with many different varieties of cheeses from France, Italy, England, Netherlands and so on. With its over 30 varieties, this glorious walk-in cheese cellar allows you to experiment with forms, flavours, textures and taste, design that elusive cheese platter to enjoy with your favourite bottle of wine, anytime, anywhere.
Completely all inclusive unless you want a roughly more than $500 bottle of wine with dinner. The included wine list is insane all with a Wine Spectator rating of 88 or above. Most of the Champagnes, including Ruinart, Taittanger, Louis Roederer are included already when you book. A sommelier, Ilyas, always ready to suggest the best pairing for any occasion.
The environment is amazing and althought the island is tiny, it has some scenic spots and they set a table in the midst of vegetation and palm trees. You can of course, dine in your villa or at some destination and, even more importantly, you have the possibility of dining at the restaurants at nearby Hurawalhi, a luxury resort in itself, which is a huge advantage, giving you so much dining range during your stay. If you should wish, that is.
We are convinced that the Retreat on Kudadoo will become just such a Maldives landmark! The eastern part has the gym on ocean level, so to speak, and the spa above. The western part has the pool (the sunsets from there are insane!!) and the bar and the restaurant part. There are back lit pieces of peach colored onyx everywhere in The bar. Stunning at night. The restaurant is south facing with seating inside and out and the cheese room and wine room – NOT to be missed – and a display of currently available fresh produce in lovely glass jars. Really great concept that. Being such a large building, the Retreat is surprisingly light and airy. Here the architect has managed to open up corridors of light and the air is constantly gliding through. The whole roof is covered in solar panels that can provide enough energy for the entire resort. Clever thing is that they can also literally save surplus energy for a rainy day.
Designed with traditional solar panels, a rarely found in discreet areas in the Maldives, and even if those solar panels don't have any other function in other building, but in Kudadoo, photo-voltaic roof is made visible and becomes the icon of the place by the architects. At a glance, visitors can asses the size of solar roof, and then comprehend the relationship to the scale of the resort served by it. The system is producing 320kWp of electricity, which suffice to operate entire island without diesel fuel.
Luxury All Inclusive: What's Included?
Payment is not cheap, however everything from then on is free! You are not even charge for laundry or medication. It is hard to make the argument that a resort at this price level is a bargain but the value you get is pretty stunning. The property, the villas, the food, the service, and the overall experience are all exceptional. As many spa treatments you want, all meals all activities, all private island dinners - anything, anytime, anywhere. If you take advantage of the motorized water activities and the spa treatments, the costs may seem reasonable. It includes:
- all meals whenever and wherever you want them (think: private chef),
- a wide selection of cheeses and house wines (think: private sommelier), and
- amazing cocktails (think: private bartender), plus
- very professional spa treatments, and
- unlimited scuba diving, jet skis, water skiing, flyboarding, personal training, and other activities arranged based on your interests (think: private butler, private trainer, private diving, private boats, and private islands).
Who among us did not dream of owning a private island, where you can escape from the rest of the world, face to face with nature, whose beauty stops breathing? Perhaps owning it in the literal sense - it's really a utopia, but renting an island for the holidays, why not, it's real. If you can afford it, the island is perfect for a wedding or a birthday celebration where you can book all 15 villas and have the entire place to yourself.
One of the reasons that the service is so good is that the resort appears to have brought the best-of-the-best staff from their neighboring, but less-upscale property, Hurawalhi.
Activities and Pampering
The Sulha Spa Is situated on the second floor of the Retreat, towards the east. The interiors are beautiful and the therapists are all spectacular! So many treatments to choose from. You'll frequent the spa literally everyday and sometimes twice! The view from the spa treatment rooms is absolutely gorgeous. Again, the view from that height over the ocean from a bath tub outside. OMG. Apart from the spa treatments they also have a Lonu (salt) room completely covered in cool Himalayan salt for respiratory, relaxing treatments and steam room and a sauna. Again, everything done to the max. Low key, solid luxury. We reccommend most amazing treatment – Earth&Ocean- by therapist Nita. You'll be totally zen afterwards. Download Spa Menu
Over 99 percent of the Maldives consists of ocean, making water sports an obvious leisure choice. If you enjoy water activities , you’ll love it here. From jet skis, paddle boarding, diving, snorkeling— they have it all. And all the instructors are great and patient at teaching if you haven’t tried something before.
At Kudadoo, you have the freedom to explore the surrounds on your own pace and tailor your jet ski safari with all your favourite moments as often as you like; feel the wind in your hair against a beautiful backdrop – you can ride to the lagoon where manta rays are known to feed; go on a dolphin expedition to try your luck at encouraging spinners to play in the jet ski waves; pull off the perfect private Champagne rendezvous on the Dream Island sandbank… Anything goes at Kudadoo!
Having a house reef mostly consisting of brain corals, Kudadoo has largely been spared coral bleaching as the brain corals are rather more resilient to water heating. While snorkeling expect to see huge schools of glimmering blue fusiliers and cheeky little “Dory” everywhere is special for Kudadoo.
Kudadoo's luxury yacht — christened ‘Bella’ — as an additional experience for its guests. Bella is available to be rented for half a day, full day or multiple nights, starting from USD 5,000 for private excursions and fine dining on the crystal blue Indian Ocean.
If total relaxation & luxury pampering are what you want combined with a bit of snorkeling on your own reef off your deck & boat trips galore to swim with manta rays & sharks & turtles then come to Kudadoo. I wish WOW was a bigger word as this place deserves huge praise. For people looking for the best-of the best in an all inclusive, ultra-premium, adults-only property, with a feeling of being invited to a billionaire’s private island created for his friends, Kudadoo cannot be beat. The island's hospitality is both exceptionally professional and friendly which contribute to making this island the most incredible sanctuary in the Maldives.
Pros: What Guest Love
- A beautiful island
- A superb service and staff.
- 100% privacy
- The beaches
- Spacious and comfortable accomodation with a fantastic sea views.
- Delicious and variesd food.
- All Inclusive
- House reef snorkeling
- Spa treatments
What You Need to Know
- Book direct and take advantage of the 20% Saving On Fully Inclusive for 2021 stays
- Download the resort's Health & Safety Guidelines
- Kudadoo Maldives is located in Lhaviyani atoll in 40-min by seaplane from Male airport + 5-min speed boat ride to the resort
- Check-in from 08:00, Check-out before 16:00
- Children of any age are welcome. Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- Expensive but worth it
- Newly opened Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi has been named the world’s best new luxury hotel for 2018 by the prestigious, members-only Luxury Travel Intelligence (LTI).
- The anytime, anything, anywhere concept is unique and truly lived up to its definition across the board — from dining, spa to water sports and custom excursions/activities. It is truly all inclusive and there is never hesitation from the staff for any type of (repeated) requests.
- Your butler uses WhatsApp and Is available at all hours it seems.
- Grab a SIM card at Male airport for when off island.
- Top 3 Romantic Things must Do : Candlelight dinner on the beach; Become castaways on Dream Island ; In-residence massage on the deck
- Top 5 best experiences: Dream Island and Dolphins; Turtle Tour with Marine Biologist; Candlelit Beach Dinner; The Cheese Room; Himalayan Salt Cave Lonu Immersion
- Inclusions for all all inclusion rate plan:
- Canneli Kashibo Dine around: (all you can eat” buffets with a variety of international cuisines to please everyone’s taste in Canneli Restaurant : Dine Around option of a 3-course lunch and a 4-course dinner in the Kashibo Restaurant and Bar)
- Coco bar snack
- 50 cocktails
- 55 premium brand spirits
- 60 wines
- All non-alcoholic beverages including freshly squeezed juices and smoothies
- Activities (free uses of the fitness center, tennis, beach volleyball and badminton courts, yoga class and fitness class)
- Watersports (free uses of kayaks and windsurfing)
- Excursions (sunset dolphin cruise)
- Exclusive upgrade options for 5.8 undersea lunch, Teppanyaki lunch and dinner, champagne pavilion.
- To make planning your holiday even easier and more convenient Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi has its Virtual Butler. It’s now available for download on the App Store and Google Play
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More