Kudadoo Maldives Private Island for Rent
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
24 August, 2019
With jaw-dropping Indian Ocean as a backdrop for the 15 sustainably designed over-water residences, unlimited spa treatments, excursions and water sports, and a private butler and chef at your services around the clock, it doesn’t come as a surprise that Kudadoo is the ultimate in private island living. It gets even better though: You can have this piece of paradise all for yourself!
Kudadoo’s 13 one-bedroom and 2 two-bedroom residences together with the island’s facilities are available for exclusive rent. This is a convenient option for a destination wedding, a family or friends’ get-together, a corporate retreat, filming or any other occasion that you’d like to keep discreet.
At Kudadoo, you and your nearest can enjoy the luxury of having the days completely tailored to your requirements: your butler can help you arrange snorkeling, big game fishing, dolphin safaris on jet skis, yoga, gym with a private trainer and much, much more.
You can have all of the fun and none of the small print – on this private island, just 40-minutes by seaplane from Male’, anything can be yours, at any time and anywhere. Kudadoo’s own seaplane can be made available to you and your party should you wish to travel in even more style!
Renting Kudadoo Maldives Private Island at a glance:
- Private hire of 15 over-water residences with 44m2 pools, each with a private butler
- 2 over-water rooms for entourage
- Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. luxury all-inclusive. Read more
- Personal chef to curate your dining
- Wine cellar and prestigious all-inclusive red and white wine and Champagne
- Access to Hurawalhi Island Resort, Kudadoo’s sister property, that boasts 5.8 Undersea Restaurant. Additional charges may apply
- Personal trainer and wellness guru
- Unlimited, award-winning spa treatments
- Himalayan salt room, sauna and steam room
- No minimum age limit for guests
Recent Posts 01.08.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Amilla Maldives plans Action-Packed Autumn
- Health and Sustainability on the New Menu at Kuredu Island Resort
- Here’s How to Spend Long Weekend at Komandoo Maldives Resort
- Emirates Launches First-Ever Passenger Service From Dubai To Miami
- New Experiences are Waiting for You at Constance Halaveli
- The Maldives lands on Abu Dhabi’s Updated COVID-19 ‘Green List’
- Maldives set 96 Hours for PCR Test Result for Inbound Travellers of All Nationalities
- These 10 adult only All INCLUSIVE resorts in Maldives, are custom-made for Romance
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi to host Russian Ballet
- Get a glimpse of your tropical getaway with the Kuramathi APP
- Malahini Kuda Bandos celebrates 5 Year of Excellence and Magic
- Sun, sea, and Much more at Hondaafushi Island Resort
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island
Best Experience: Couples, Luxury All Inclusive, snorkeling, diving
Named ‘The World’s Best New Luxury Hotel for 2018’ by Luxury Travel Intelligence, included on the Condé Nast Traveller 2019 Hot List as well as a finalist in the prestigious Hospitality Design Awards 2019, the recently opened Kudadoo is a luxurious private island in the Maldives’ Lhaviyani atoll, just 40-minutes away from Male by seaplane.
Comprising just 15 expansive, overwater Ocean Residences, Kudadoo is the first top-end five-star deluxe resort in the Maldives to be truly fully inclusive with its ‘Anything, Anytime, Anywhere’ concept; from unscripted dining experiences, on the beach or on your private terrace, to in, on and above the water adventures and incredible spa treatments. Ideal for exclusive hire, Kudadoo also offers additional accommodation for guests’ personal team.
There are 13 one-bedroom Ocean Residences and two Ocean Residences of two bedrooms each — all linked by a walkway. These totally private villas – some of the largest in the Maldives – offer ocean seclusion and includes super-king-sized beds, in-villa baths as well as indoor and outdoor showers, 44 sqm terrace pools and one of the largest sundecks in the Maldives. The interiors also include the first Bang & Olufsen audio systems and IPTV (including Netflix and Spotify).
The Retreat – a central complex based over the water alongside the intimate 30,000 sqm island – is home to the spa, restaurant (including wine cellar and cheese room), bar, games room and swimming pool. Its design includes perhaps the highest vantage point in the Maldives built on the sea and 300 kw of solar panels integrated into the stepped sloping roof, which can fully power the island – one of the first sustainable deluxe resorts of its kind in the Maldives.
Designed by renowned architect Yuji Yamasaki, Kudadoo is inspired by traditional Japanese architecture with gently sloping roofs, graceful curves and stunning vistas. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More