Kudadoo Maldives Private Island for Rent
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
24 August, 2019
With jaw-dropping Indian Ocean as a backdrop for the 15 sustainably designed over-water residences, unlimited spa treatments, excursions and water sports, and a private butler and chef at your services around the clock, it doesn’t come as a surprise that Kudadoo is the ultimate in private island living. It gets even better though: You can have this piece of paradise all for yourself!
Kudadoo’s 13 one-bedroom and 2 two-bedroom residences together with the island’s facilities are available for exclusive rent. This is a convenient option for a destination wedding, a family or friends’ get-together, a corporate retreat, filming or any other occasion that you’d like to keep discreet.
At Kudadoo, you and your nearest can enjoy the luxury of having the days completely tailored to your requirements: your butler can help you arrange snorkeling, big game fishing, dolphin safaris on jet skis, yoga, gym with a private trainer and much, much more.
You can have all of the fun and none of the small print – on this private island, just 40-minutes by seaplane from Male’, anything can be yours, at any time and anywhere. Kudadoo’s own seaplane can be made available to you and your party should you wish to travel in even more style!
Renting Kudadoo Maldives Private Island at a glance:
- Private hire of 15 over-water residences with 44m2 pools, each with a private butler
- 2 over-water rooms for entourage
- Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. luxury all-inclusive. Read more
- Personal chef to curate your dining
- Wine cellar and prestigious all-inclusive red and white wine and Champagne
- Access to Hurawalhi Island Resort, Kudadoo’s sister property, that boasts 5.8 Undersea Restaurant. Additional charges may apply
- Personal trainer and wellness guru
- Unlimited, award-winning spa treatments
- Himalayan salt room, sauna and steam room
- No minimum age limit for guests
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island
Best Experience: Couples, Luxury All Inclusive, snorkeling, diving
Named ‘The World’s Best New Luxury Hotel for 2018’ by Luxury Travel Intelligence, included on the Condé Nast Traveller 2019 Hot List as well as a finalist in the prestigious Hospitality Design Awards 2019, the recently opened Kudadoo is a luxurious private island in the Maldives’ Lhaviyani atoll, just 40-minutes away from Male by seaplane.
Comprising just 15 expansive, overwater Ocean Residences, Kudadoo is the first top-end five-star deluxe resort in the Maldives to be truly fully inclusive with its ‘Anything, Anytime, Anywhere’ concept; from unscripted dining experiences, on the beach or on your private terrace, to in, on and above the water adventures and incredible spa treatments. Ideal for exclusive hire, Kudadoo also offers additional accommodation for guests’ personal team.
There are 13 one-bedroom Ocean Residences and two Ocean Residences of two bedrooms each — all linked by a walkway. These totally private villas – some of the largest in the Maldives – offer ocean seclusion and includes super-king-sized beds, in-villa baths as well as indoor and outdoor showers, 44 sqm terrace pools and one of the largest sundecks in the Maldives. The interiors also include the first Bang & Olufsen audio systems and IPTV (including Netflix and Spotify).
The Retreat – a central complex based over the water alongside the intimate 30,000 sqm island – is home to the spa, restaurant (including wine cellar and cheese room), bar, games room and swimming pool. Its design includes perhaps the highest vantage point in the Maldives built on the sea and 300 kw of solar panels integrated into the stepped sloping roof, which can fully power the island – one of the first sustainable deluxe resorts of its kind in the Maldives.
Designed by renowned architect Yuji Yamasaki, Kudadoo is inspired by traditional Japanese architecture with gently sloping roofs, graceful curves and stunning vistas. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More