Elevate the Romance whilst in residemce at Kudadoo
Best Resorts for Honeymoon in the Maldives
13 February, 2022
When it comes to romantic escapes, the Maldives is a winning destination and Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi is the resort for letting your imagination run wild and elevating the romance.
At the luxurious private island, we take all the stress out of planning; your dedicated butler will curate magnificent moments that will fill your days with effortless escapades and allow you to simply indulge in being with each other and experiencing the absolute best of this world-renowned tropical idyll.
Ideas for elevating the romance whilst in residence at Kudadoo:
- Romantic dinners for two – Kudadoo is a unique culinary hideaway where romantic dinners for two are magical occasions to be savoured every night of your stay. Your personal butler will organise all that is required for you to enjoy the stunning dining locations that Kudadoo has to offer, the only thing you need to do is decide where to dine – the jungle, under the sea, on Dream Island, on the beach, or even at your residence – we’d recommend trying them all!
- Become castaways on Dream Island – if you’ve ever dreamed of eloping with the love of your life and becoming castaways, this truly private and tropical escape is for you! Just you, your loved one, the ocean and your very own island of sugar-white sand. Swim, snorkel, enjoy a gourmet picnic and feel you are the only two in the world.
- Luxury Yacht Adventures – if your wanderlust needs further attention and you have a desire to discover more of the Maldives, our luxury yacht, Bella, is available to whisk you away on adventures that are limited only by your imagination. Go in search of whale sharks and mantas, take a marine biologist along to learn more about the abundant marine life, or simply sip champagne while your cruise around and take in the scenery accompanied by dolphins playing alongside.
Your private butler will be pleased to help you create the ultimate romantic escape with Kudadoo’s all-encompassing luxury AAA All-Inclusive. Additional charges apply for 5.8 Undersea Restaurant experiences and Bella excursions.
Get ready to fall head over heels in love, with Kudadoo.
As one of the Maldives’ top luxury destinations, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island should be on every travellers bucketlist. With our latest offer you can benefit from the following promotion and experience the private island’s signature Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. fully-inclusive at exclusive prices:
Booking Window: From Now thru to and including 28 February 2022
Stay Window: From 19 April 2022 thru to and including 31 October 2022
Discount: Summer 20% Discount on One Bedroom Residences only
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island
Best Experience: Couples, Luxury All Inclusive, snorkeling, diving
Named ‘The World’s Best New Luxury Hotel for 2018’ by Luxury Travel Intelligence, included on the Condé Nast Traveller 2019 Hot List as well as a finalist in the prestigious Hospitality Design Awards 2019, the recently opened Kudadoo is a luxurious private island in the Maldives’ Lhaviyani atoll, just 40-minutes away from Male by seaplane.
Comprising just 15 expansive, overwater Ocean Residences, Kudadoo is the first top-end five-star deluxe resort in the Maldives to be truly fully inclusive with its ‘Anything, Anytime, Anywhere’ concept; from unscripted dining experiences, on the beach or on your private terrace, to in, on and above the water adventures and incredible spa treatments. Ideal for exclusive hire, Kudadoo also offers additional accommodation for guests’ personal team.
There are 13 one-bedroom Ocean Residences and two Ocean Residences of two bedrooms each — all linked by a walkway. These totally private villas – some of the largest in the Maldives – offer ocean seclusion and includes super-king-sized beds, in-villa baths as well as indoor and outdoor showers, 44 sqm terrace pools and one of the largest sundecks in the Maldives. The interiors also include the first Bang & Olufsen audio systems and IPTV (including Netflix and Spotify).
The Retreat – a central complex based over the water alongside the intimate 30,000 sqm island – is home to the spa, restaurant (including wine cellar and cheese room), bar, games room and swimming pool. Its design includes perhaps the highest vantage point in the Maldives built on the sea and 300 kw of solar panels integrated into the stepped sloping roof, which can fully power the island – one of the first sustainable deluxe resorts of its kind in the Maldives.
Designed by renowned architect Yuji Yamasaki, Kudadoo is inspired by traditional Japanese architecture with gently sloping roofs, graceful curves and stunning vistas. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More