What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Kuramathi
Best All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
29 June, 2022
Whatever happens in Kuramathi Maldives resort the island promises an authentic Maldivian holiday experience with unique twists to suit everyone.
The award-winning 5* star resort is delighted to bring you the latest happenings from your island home with our June 2022 Newsletter. In this issue, we are pleased to share exciting developments that you can look forward to and the distinguished recognition we have recently achieved. Happy reading!
You can now enjoy an Insta-worthy moment while relishing a delicious morning meal in your own pool.
Choose between a Continental or Vegetarian spread comprising a tasty selection of rejuvenating juices and smoothies, coffee or tea, yoghurt, freshly baked pastries, a plateful of cheeses and charcuteries, fresh fruits, and flavourful main dishes. We can’t think of a better way to enjoy breakfast!Read More
DUNIYE REVEALS NEW MENU
The signature fine-dining restaurant of the island tantalises all taste buds with a new menu that tread innovation and palate adventure. The all-female team headed by Executive Chef Michel Muffat shows their culinary prowess in executing a memorable haute cuisine experience.
The novelties include the Miso Risotto with Shimeji Mushrooms and Angus Beef Tartare Roll under starters. Impressive mains continue with Flavours of Provence, a heaping of seafood and fish in fennel sauce and saffron, Oregano-marinated Tiger Prawn, Sweetbread stuffed Veal Filet, and so much more. Decadent desserts such as Mango & Passion Souffle and the spectacular truffle are not to be missed.
These standouts come paired with an ample selection of fine wines to further enhance the gastronomic pleasures of your evening.Read More
AQUA SPORTS AND FUN IS NOW VDWS-AFFILIATED
Liquid adventures on the island just got more exciting as Aqua Sports & Fun – Watersports Centre is now a VDWS-certified facility!
The VDWS (Verband Deutschen Wassersport Schulen) is an international association focused on the aligned system for the training and implementation of all aspects of water sports. This affiliation also ensures high safety standards in the practice of water sports activities.
At the Watersports Centre, you can now obtain an international accredited license by enrolling in a course for windsurfing, catamaran sailing and kiteboarding.
Let the rhythmic waves and ocean breeze release all your burdens and transport your body into a relaxed state. Join our yogi, Anju by signing up in soothing sessions of Sun Salutation, Chanting & Yoga, Yin Yoga, Back Care Yoga, Meditation, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga, Pranayama, Stretching & Flexibility or Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
Stay on top of your game with active programmes to fit your itinerary of sun and fun. Our gym instructor Kamesh will help you stay in shape with thoughtfully designed training plans and workout sessions including the Barefoot Beach Workout, Kickboxing Circuit, Lower Body, HIIT, Cardio & Abs, and Muscle Toning, among others.
Kuramathi continues to make waves in 2022 with distinguished acclaim made possible by the support and loyalty of our guests. The resort is proud to share latest feats with you.
For the tenth consecutive year, Kuramathi receives the Travelife Gold status, an internationally recognized certification system promoting sustainability within the tourism industry.
This is a recognition given by Holiday Check, the biggest hotel review and booking portal in German-speaking Europe. This year Kuramathi made it among the prestigious list of 16 properties selected in the Maldives.
Travelers Choice award 2022 winners are among the top 10% of listings on the world’s largest travel platform.
Kuramathi proudly takes its place as one of the three Maldivian resorts included in the Top 100 winning hotels worldwide. This award is bestowed by TUI, the world’s leading tourism group to best-performing hotels demonstrating excellence in hospitality.
MEET NEW FACE
Meet our new Resident Marine Biologist, Sara Scroglieri. Hailing from Milan, Italy she holds a master’s degree in Tropical Marine Biology and previously worked for properties in the Haa Dhaalu Atoll and North Ari Atoll.
Now firmly planted in Kuramathi, she holds court in the Eco Centre connecting guests with nature through guided snorkelling tours and information sessions. She will also lead the resort’s research and conservation projects as a member of the Environmental Committee.
FUN FACT ABOUT SARA: She came to know her fascination for all things ocean from diving at the tender age of 8 years old and never looked back since. In her downtime, she enjoys diving – as if she doesn’t spend enough time in the water!
Recent Posts 05.08.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Deal of the Day: EXCLUSIVE WEB OFFER at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Nautilus Maldives adds Exclusive French flavour to Its Spa experience
- Latest News from Amilla, July
- The Maldives Art scene: Huvafen Fushi
- 2022 Summer-Fall Getaways in the Maldives
- Wheelchair Tennis Star To Attend Launch of Adaptive Tennis at Amilla Maldives
- Survey: 91.4% Travelers Ready to Cruise This Year
- Green Globe awards First Certification to Cora Cora Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, August
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Vacationing with Friends? Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Unveils the Over-water Residence
- Ideas for your next break: Use 40% Off- Super Saver deal in Kandolhu
- Total Well-Being awaits at THE OZEN COLLECTION
- Best 2022 Last Minute Hotels in Maldives
- Tranquil luxury Maldives stay with Free transfers & Spa perks at Cinnamon resorts
- Now Is Shark Week: Where to dive with sharks in real life
- Late-Night Must-Do’s at Milaidhoo: Astro Retreat
- Sea Life and Snorkeling: Komandoo Maldives resort
- Inspiration for a Tropical Winter Escape: Save 20% with Hurawalhi
- Summer Perks to brighten Up Your Maldives Vacation at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- Latest News from Meeru Island, July
- For Foodies: One Good Reason to Visit Le Meridien Maldives Right Now
- Cruise around the world with Silversea
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, July
- Marine Conservation at Outrigger Maafushivaru Maldives resort
- Virgin Voyages to Remove Pre-Embarkation Testing for COVID
- Top 5 Dive Sites for Thrill Seekers in Lhaviyani Atoll
- The Maldives Rising: Newly Renovated Resorts
- New 7 Reasons to Make Kandima Your Family's Happy Place
- Centara Ras Fushi resort appoints Mikael O’Brien as Executive Chef
- Oaga Art Resort announces Exclusive 7-h Audition Day
- Baros Expands Culinary Innovation in 2022
- Planhotel Group announces a New Key Appointments
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beach, Diving, House Reef Snorkeling
Strips of pristine beaches, world-class diving, fine dining and knockout spa, Kuramathi Maldives is rated one of the best hotels in the Maldives and with good reason. Kuramathi is one of the Maldives' most popular resorts and it's perfect if you're looking for variety alongside relaxation. Here, pathways weave through lush foliage, leading to the excellent facilities that are dotted around this large island. There are two oceanfront infinity pools plus a lagoon-style pool shaded by palm trees, and snorkelling on the stunning house reef is possible straight from the beach Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More