Kuredu Island welcomes to enjoy the Merriest of Festive Seasons
Best All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
04 Dec, 2020
Kuredu Resort Maldives invites guests to kick off the magical festive holidays 2020 in style with a series of fun-filled activities for guests of all ages.
The team at Kuredu has put together a programme of outstanding holiday events where traditional meets tropical for your merriest festive season ever.
Celebrations begin on 24th December with a Christmas lighting ceremony and carols by international band Atlantis, scrumptious gala buffet dinners in all main restaurants, and live band entertainment.
The spirit of the season will carry on with an exciting programme throughout the holidays: Santa’s island style arrival, beach barbecues, repeaters’ cocktails, gastronomic treats with Stefan Marquard, street market, live music performances by Atlantis and Mezzo, Gladiator contest and pool parties.
All culminating in a superhero themed New Year’s Eve glow party – be prepared for the ‘Best Superhero Costume Award’ where the 1st prize is $250 USD resort credit – definitely worth popping a costume into your luggage!
The Kuredu's team look forward to celebrating this magical time with you and your family. The island can’t promise snow but the long sandy beaches will guarantee you a white Christmas you’ll never forget!
View festive brochure
Please be sure to make the most of your stay and ensure that you don’t miss out on many of the fabulous experiences and activities available. Pre-book your activities by logging onto our App or via kuredu.com
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Diving, Value, All Inclusive
The most popopular with divers, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa situated on the north reef of Lhaviyani Atoll, an area known for its unrivalled beauty and tropical marine life. With established, laid-back vibe the resort offers guests the ultimate luxury island retreat and is one of the larger islands in the Maldives.
Originally opened in 1989, the island was packed with fun-loving young people that was big on diving and Kuredu offered its guests over-water Sangu villas. After the island's east end has been added modern 'O' beach villas, and really private Sultan Villas took a place in the heart of Kuredu. It’s loaded with restaurants and bars (14 in total) and has plenty of space for large amenities like a soccer field, golf course, two spas, and three pools. Kuredu isn’t as intimate as some smaller resorts, and it’s a pricey, 45-minute flight from Male. Still, affordable rooms and impressive food make Kuredu an outstanding overall value; travelers will be hard-pressed to find a better upscale resort especially one offering all-inclusive packages that include alcohol at these rates. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More