One Island, Eight Bars and Kuredu’s Wine Tour!
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
05 May, 2022
When you think of the things do in the Maldives: snorkelling, scuba diving and spa treatments will probably come to mind, along with sipping delicious cocktails and lounging on the pristine beaches of course.
A wine tour is unlikely to feature as a possibility as this is surely something you do on holidays to the famous wine regions of France, Spain and South Africa etcetera?
You weren’t counting on Kuredu Resort Maldives being full of surprises! This unique and remarkable tour will allow you to visit Kuredu’s 8 different bars, all with their own special ambience and stunning views, and discover 13 unique wines and champagnes. The tour is rounded off with an unforgettable poolside VIP dinner at Sangu Restaurant.
As part of Kuredu Maldives’ ongoing commitment to sustainability and looking after the environment, the resort is proud to offer ‘Sea Change’ wine as part of Kuredu's Wine Tour.
‘Sea Change’ is a new range of ethically sourced, environmentally conscious wines that support ocean conservation through direct partnerships with key ocean and marine focused charities. The range has been designed with minimal packaging in mind to reduce potential waste and to maximise its environmental credentials. Once you don you mask and take your snorkel and fins into the Indian Ocean and see the magical world of the coral reefs, you’ll understand why supporting ocean conservation is so important to us here at Kuredu. Who ever would have thought that by drinking wine you could save the ocean?!
Kuredu’s Wine Tour is available to book via our mobile app or by visiting my.kuredu.com. As soon as you have a confirmed reservation you can start building your bespoke holiday itinerary.
25% discount for stays this winter 2022/23
Room Category: All room categories
Minimum Stay: Nil.
Discount: 25% applicable if booked from now thru and including Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Travelling Date From: Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Travelling Date To: Sunday, April 30, 2023 (thru and including).
Blackout Dates: Saturday, December 24, 2022 thru and including Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Rate Plan: Full Board, All Inclusive Plus & All Inclusive Gold
Family Fun at Kuredu: Reasons Your Kids Will Love the Maldives
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Diving, Value, All Inclusive, activities
The most popopular with divers, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa situated on the north reef of Lhaviyani Atoll, an area known for its unrivalled beauty and tropical marine life. With established, laid-back vibe the resort offers guests the ultimate luxury island retreat and is one of the larger islands in the Maldives.
Originally opened in 1989, the island was packed with fun-loving young people that was big on diving and Kuredu offered its guests over-water Sangu villas. After the island's east end has been added modern 'O' beach villas, and really private Sultan Villas took a place in the heart of Kuredu. It’s loaded with restaurants and bars (14 in total) and has plenty of space for large amenities like a soccer field, golf course, two spas, and three pools. Kuredu isn’t as intimate as some smaller resorts, and it’s a pricey, 45-minute flight from Male. Still, affordable rooms and impressive food make Kuredu an outstanding overall value; travelers will be hard-pressed to find a better upscale resort especially one offering all-inclusive packages that include alcohol at these rates. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More