Kuredu Resort Enhances Villa Categories, Simplifies All-Inclusive Packages
Best All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
31 August, 2019
Kuredu Resort Maldives has announced plans to improve room categorisation, as well as simplify its all-inclusive packages for guest convenience.
These changes will be effective from November 1, with the benefits applying to both new and existing bookings for stays after November 1.
“Kuredu is a resort that gets a kick out of improving on its offering, but with so much going on, knowing what’s included in your holiday can get confusing at times. It is in our interest to ensure that the benefits are clear to you so that you use everything you’ve paid for. We know you’ve been counting down to this holiday since forever,” an announcement by the resort read.
“We’ve listened to our guests’ feedback and acted upon it – on 1st November 2019, we’re launching an improved room categorisation, as well as simplifying the all-inclusive packages for your convenience.”
In addition to the existing villa categories (Private Pool Villa, Private Villa Family Suite, Garden Bungalow, Beach Bungalow, Sangu Water Villa, Sangu Water Villa Suite and O Beach Villa) the improvement for stays after November 1 brings what many guests have been requesting for some time: the resort now offers O’ Jacuzzi Beach Villa for guests wanting to dine in O’ Restaurant, and Sangu Jacuzzi Beach Villa for guests who would prefer their meal in Sangu.
O’Resort facilities are open for guests above 12 years of age. Sangu facilities are open for guests above 18 years of age.
Guests can also book Beach Villas in the north side of the island – to those familiar with the resort, these are beach villas with an O’ Beach Villa layout but with the Koamas restaurant as the allocation. The newly introduced Premium Beach Villas are located on the south side of the island, at a premium location, and too have Koamas as their main restaurant.
Meanwhile, Kuredu is also introducing an all-inclusive concept based on the room category; four colours of bands with straightforward lists of benefits when it comes to buffet restaurants, bars, pools, afternoon snacks and similar.
The resort is keeping the popular All-Inclusive Gold for those who are looking for even more freedom and less hassle when it comes to making reservations and discovering Kuredu’s lively wine and dine scene.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Diving, Value, All Inclusive
The most popopular with divers, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa situated on the north reef of Lhaviyani Atoll, an area known for its unrivalled beauty and tropical marine life. With established, laid-back vibe the resort offers guests the ultimate luxury island retreat and is one of the larger islands in the Maldives.
Originally opened in 1989, the island was packed with fun-loving young people that was big on diving and Kuredu offered its guests over-water Sangu villas. After the island's east end has been added modern 'O' beach villas, and really private Sultan Villas took a place in the heart of Kuredu. It’s loaded with restaurants and bars (14 in total) and has plenty of space for large amenities like a soccer field, golf course, two spas, and three pools. Kuredu isn’t as intimate as some smaller resorts, and it’s a pricey, 45-minute flight from Male. Still, affordable rooms and impressive food make Kuredu an outstanding overall value; travelers will be hard-pressed to find a better upscale resort especially one offering all-inclusive packages that include alcohol at these rates. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More