Kurumba Maldives Wins Double Awards
Best All Inclusive Resorts near Male Airport
17 March, 2020
Kurumba Maldives has been awarded among the Best Luxury Romantic Resorts in Maldives and its Thila Restaurant awarded among the Best Luxury Restaurants in Maldives by Luxury Travel Awards.
Glittering rings, or time to replace frantic with rekindled romance and peace, shared moments of bliss. Dine under the stars with nothing but a butler, the sounds of the sea, the stars and that special loved one. Be pampered with creative rituals. Share an adventure hand in hand, explore one of the wonders of the world, in full colour, building a new chapter of memories together!
Kurumba Maldives is the perfect place to live your dreams with your loved one. Its wide range of experiences includes Sounds of the Sea romantic dinner, Spa under the Stars, Sandbank Picnic, Romantic Photoshoots and Private Sunset and Dolphin Cruises.
And to make your romantic day even more memorable, enjoy premium breakfast at Thila. Have champagne to start the day. Refreshing tropical fruits and cold cuts, elegantly served. Delight in flaky pastries, freshly squeezed juices. Enjoy Eggs Benedict, crêpes and a range of made-to-order options.
Evening dinner at the signature Thila is a discovery. With stunning views in front of you, your feet in the sand or perched over the water, have out of the blue seafood, earthy Maldivian grills, or decadent desserts. Vegetarian options are also available.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa, activities
Kurumba Maldives remains a central place in the amazing history of tourism in Maldives. It was the very first resort that opened in 1972. Today Kurumba Maldives can offer 180 modern rooms, including a royal residence, presidential suites, villas with pools, and only 10 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. Kurumba has become a luxury resort of the top category in the Maldives, defining the benchmark of the tourism industry in the region and the tropics in general. In the fall of 2017 Kurumba marked its 45th anniversary on the tourism scene of the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More