Kurumba Maldives Wins Double Awards
Best All Inclusive Resorts near Male Airport
17 March, 2020
Kurumba Maldives has been awarded among the Best Luxury Romantic Resorts in Maldives and its Thila Restaurant awarded among the Best Luxury Restaurants in Maldives by Luxury Travel Awards.
Glittering rings, or time to replace frantic with rekindled romance and peace, shared moments of bliss. Dine under the stars with nothing but a butler, the sounds of the sea, the stars and that special loved one. Be pampered with creative rituals. Share an adventure hand in hand, explore one of the wonders of the world, in full colour, building a new chapter of memories together!
Kurumba Maldives is the perfect place to live your dreams with your loved one. Its wide range of experiences includes Sounds of the Sea romantic dinner, Spa under the Stars, Sandbank Picnic, Romantic Photoshoots and Private Sunset and Dolphin Cruises.
And to make your romantic day even more memorable, enjoy premium breakfast at Thila. Have champagne to start the day. Refreshing tropical fruits and cold cuts, elegantly served. Delight in flaky pastries, freshly squeezed juices. Enjoy Eggs Benedict, crêpes and a range of made-to-order options.
Evening dinner at the signature Thila is a discovery. With stunning views in front of you, your feet in the sand or perched over the water, have out of the blue seafood, earthy Maldivian grills, or decadent desserts. Vegetarian options are also available.
Recent Posts 23.09.2020
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa, activities
Kurumba Maldives remains a central place in the amazing history of tourism in Maldives. It was the very first resort that opened in 1972. Today Kurumba Maldives can offer 180 modern rooms, including a royal residence, presidential suites, villas with pools, and only 10 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. Kurumba has become a luxury resort of the top category in the Maldives, defining the benchmark of the tourism industry in the region and the tropics in general. In the fall of 2017 Kurumba marked its 45th anniversary on the tourism scene of the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More