Lily Beach Defends Title of Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort in the Maldives by Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
11 Sep, 2021
The award recognises Lily Beach’s excellent all-inclusive Platinum Plan, its unrivalled friendly service culture, and the property’s overall experience offering something for everyone, whether it be for families or for couples.
Luxury Lifestyle Awards is designed to reward the travel industry elite for excellence in a number of categories. The annual awards programme aims to connect people with the best of luxury. They evaluate more than 10,000 goods and services in 400 categories from 60 countries to give travellers a list of the best of the best in the world.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa is a winner of multiple international awards and recognitions. These accolades are a testament to the resort’s continued commitment to providing excellent 5-star service to guests. Likewise, this is an encouragement for the Lily Beach team to keep delivering an outstanding experience.
“On behalf of the whole team at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, we would like to wholeheartedly thank our guests for choosing us for their stay in the Maldives and for being fans of our Platinum Plan,” says the resort’s Group Director of Sales & Marketing, Mr. Desislav Gospodinov.
Located on a private island of Huvahendhoo in South Ari Atoll, Lily Beach Resort & Spa is recognised as a leading 5-star All-Inclusive resort in the Maldives and in the world. The resort features its own unique and elevated concept of unpretentious luxury with its generous all-inclusive plan. The plan includes far more than the traditional package of cocktails, premium brands, champagne, and international culinary delights. It adds value with its complimentary activities such as one group yoga session with a Yoga Expert, and up to three excursions, which can be selected from fun options such as sunset cruise, fishing trip, and coral garden snorkelling.
Good Food and Enjoyable Activities are the main pillars of the resort. In terms of dining, Lily Beach continues to reinvent culinary offerings to stay abreast of trends in dining experiences, beverages, and presentations – especially with its renowned buffet restaurant: Lily Maa. Rejuvenating therapies are offered at the resort’s picturesque over-water spa pavilions at Tamara Spa and a bevy of recreation activities are available at the resort to be active after all that dining. These experiences include weight training and cardio at the gym or having a leisurely game of football or tennis. Additionally, the resort also provides snorkelling equipment and has a beautiful house reef and nearby access to more than 50 awesome dive sites just a stone’s throw away from the resort’s vicinity. All these experiences and more awaits at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, only a short 25-minute seaplane journey from Velana International Airport.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Lily Beach Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
The five-star Lily Beach Resort is located on the 600-metre-long and 110-metre-wide island of Huvahendhoo in South Ari Atoll. Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. With its Platinum Plan, which includes far more than the traditional package of cocktails, premium brands, champagne and international culinary delights, Lily Beach offers luxury all-inclusive holidays at the highest level. These include two excursions, which can be selected from a wide range of activities, including sunset fishing, snorkelling trips or a visit to a local island.
At your disposal are 125 luxurious villas in five categories. Add to this, the Tamara Spa, Prodivers Diving School, a specialty and main restaurant featuring fine dining, three bars, a shisha lounge, Turtles Kids’ Club, and one of South Ari Atoll’s best house reefs. Guests can also enjoy a diverse entertainment programme with live music and DJs, traditional cultural performances, fish feeding and much more. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More