Lily Beach Maldives Remains Open with Special Rates
Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
04 May, 2020
Lily Beach Resort and Spa - All Inclusive remains open! The award-winning luxury resort is accepting guests relocating from other resorts that are closing due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lily Beach’s doors are open to accommodate guests transferring from hotels that have temporarily ceased operations, playing its part in the community by providing a comfortable, safe and secure environment to stay.
For guests relocating from other hotels, Lily Beach will continue to provide its warm hospitality with the highest standards of hygiene. Social distancing and other guidance issued by the local authorities will also be strictly followed.
“Our highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests, associates, and friends and partners in the industry. Our hearts are with all those affected by these unprecedented situation, and our heartfelt appreciation to all the ‘heroes’ out there. We are in this together and this too will pass,” an announcement read.
The resort is offering special relocation rates. Interested hotels and guests can contact the resort’s reservations department via firstname.lastname@example.org or on +960 779 7233.
Recent Posts 09.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- Maldives main airport launches first phase of new VIP Terminal
- Hawaii Approves Cruise Ship Operations for Norwegian, Carnival
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island appoints Ida Ayu Nyoman Widiaptini as Director of Spa
- Fari Islands celebrates the Opening of a New football field
- Blissful Maldives Luxury Escape at Cinnamon Velifushi
- Royal Caribbean Group offers Intel on Omicron Cruise Impact
- 'MADE FOR WAVES': Exclusive Surf Package
- Win a fabulous 5-night Luxury Break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Maldives adds New Departure Tax
- Villa Hotels & Resorts announces WELL Health-Safety rating achievement
- Hurawalhi Maldives wins 3 prestigious 2021 Hotel Travel Awards 2021
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Lily Beach Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
The five-star Lily Beach Resort is located on the 600-metre-long and 110-metre-wide island of Huvahendhoo in South Ari Atoll. Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. With its Platinum Plan, which includes far more than the traditional package of cocktails, premium brands, champagne and international culinary delights, Lily Beach offers luxury all-inclusive holidays at the highest level. These include two excursions, which can be selected from a wide range of activities, including sunset fishing, snorkelling trips or a visit to a local island.
At your disposal are 125 luxurious villas in five categories. Add to this, the Tamara Spa, Prodivers Diving School, a specialty and main restaurant featuring fine dining, three bars, a shisha lounge, Turtles Kids’ Club, and one of South Ari Atoll’s best house reefs. Guests can also enjoy a diverse entertainment programme with live music and DJs, traditional cultural performances, fish feeding and much more. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More