Lily Beach Resort Maldives welcomes for All-inclusive Festive celebrations
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
11 Dec, 2020
Lily beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive welcomes to celebrate in style the most wonderful time of the year. A season for indulgence and time for family and friends where warm sunshine, white sands, culinary delights, tropical greens, and the most magnificent outdoor playground awaits.
Discover magical Christmas and New Years' celebrations at your very own private paradise, surrounded by the turquoise waters of Maldives.
Expect to embrace the holiday cheer with a festive programme of exciting holiday activities, entertainment, and indulgent culinary options, all created to be shared with family and friends throughout the season.
Lily Beach Resort’s festivities begin on December 23.
The property has joined hands with local artist Meynaa Hassaan who will be performing at the resort on the New Year’s Eve.
Meyna Hassaan is a legend in the Maldivian music industry. His catchy beats, poetic lyrics, amazing vocals, and friendly personality have made him one of the most popular local artists.
With the meeting of legends — Meyna Hassaan and Lily Beach Resort — everyone is enthusiastically looking forward to the great beats he will sing out in the perfect setting that is the resort. The guests are in for a treat as no one can hold a crowd quite like this local artist.
Lily Beach Resort is a kids’ paradise, especially during the festive season. With many festive holiday themes, confectionaries, and treats available at the resort, it will become a sweet wonderland for the kids.
On top of that, on January 1, 2021m the resort will offer a free banana boat ride to all the kids at the resort followed by a sandbank trip where parents can join in on the fun as well.
So, if in this year you are looking for a carefree yet exciting holiday during the festive season, start packing now for a Christmas and New Year break at Lily Beach — in the warm tropical atmosphere of the Maldives. Don’t take too long to decide though; remember, Santa is on the way as well!
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Lily Beach Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
Best Experience: Couples and families, all inclusive, gourmet food, house reef snorkeling, swimming with whale sharks
The five-star Lily Beach Resort is located on the 600-metre-long and 110-metre-wide island of Huvahendhoo in South Ari Atoll. Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. With its Platinum Plan, which includes far more than the traditional package of cocktails, premium brands, champagne and international culinary delights, Lily Beach offers luxury all-inclusive holidays at the highest level. These include two excursions, which can be selected from a wide range of activities, including sunset fishing, snorkelling trips or a visit to a local island.
At your disposal are 125 luxurious villas in five categories. Add to this, the Tamara Spa, Prodivers Diving School, a specialty and main restaurant featuring fine dining, three bars, a shisha lounge, Turtles Kids’ Club, and one of South Ari Atoll’s best house reefs. Guests can also enjoy a diverse entertainment programme with live music and DJs, traditional cultural performances, fish feeding and much more. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More